Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It's kinda amazing how much work goes into every little detail they put in to the landscape. I guess I always assumed that at this point it would be just a grab and drop thing to add things to areas. It's fun showing this MMO to gamers and watch them get interested way more than they should. There is definitely an audience for it,

forehead

Trakanon Raider
It's kinda amazing how much work goes into every little detail they put in to the landscape. I guess I always assumed that at this point it would be just a grab and drop thing to add things to areas. It's fun showing this MMO to gamers and watch them get interested way more than they should. There is definitely an audience for it,
Yeah, there's a lot more tedious work to be done when you're not using Unity store assets like some other games in development..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
The master race appears:

troll.png

• 12Like
  • 4Mother of God
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Groove

Trakanon Raider

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Gonna be wild when this game releases before Pantheon and steals all their thunder (Like it'll release).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, those wallpapers they have at the end are slick, just wish we could get them without the huge logo on them.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok I admit I'm too lazy to search through the thread for an answer. Someone give me a tldr: is this thing realistically coming out this year or even early next year, or is this another Pantheon?

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Ok I admit I'm too lazy to search through the thread for an answer. Someone give me a tldr: is this thing realistically coming out this year or even early next year, or is this another Pantheon?
Not coming out this year. They are planning some type of pre-alpha by the end of this year. Focus is to finish the proof of concept, which is a city and a few adjacent zones then try to get outside funding.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not coming out this year. They are planning some type of pre-alpha by the end of this year. Focus is to finish the proof of concept, which is a city and a few adjacent zones then try to get outside funding.

Not a bad plan. Similar to what WoW did. Although if they are still at the point where they are working towards securing funding, realistically this isn't going to be playable for a good while. It's a shame. It looks pretty cool