Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,694
25,337
I was able to get the robe and sword via just talking. The rats sound familiar so probably.

Yeah headed to UD to do the sword.

Got level 8, and all the spells at that level drained all my money, but I am a little god with my pet, new strike, new life tap, HT etc all at 8 lol - not really OP but just a lot of new kit at 8

Vampiric curse needs more proc and dmg- but - got bitched at “That’s a group thing! Not solo! Why are you soloing!!!”
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,279
20,244
Awkward Kid GIF
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,694
25,337
Got the SK under dock sword, the rafter rat part is bullcrap. The caps for the 1st upgrade was not bad, the hunters drop them quite often. Now level 9 with the blade in hand, I am thinking going back to the DE city- or sneaking up and faction in goblins for NH.

The 2h is so much better than a 1h- even the first level version.

Wonder what level you need to be to advance to the 2nd upgrade/ 3rd level- bro told me I was too noob to advance.

I did have to do the tunic part of the very start to get the quests going. Just hailing the start guy does the same as the noob note turn in.
 

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,461
6,461
We went up top on our shorties just to see if it was less crowded. It was not :emoji_laughing:

When it turned night time above ground, I felt really pissed off. This was when we realized that we had no ultravision haha.
Screenshot_59.png


It was an adventure using camo thru the city and we got a shifty bag for the trouble, so was fun.