Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,295
20,260
I got to level 10 on my Deep Elf today. I have like zero coins. Could afford 3 lvl 8 spells at lvl 10.

Whats a good way to make some change?

Still in the shit hole DE area because I want to finish the House Quest but thinking of just leaving.
Something I did in beta was gather wood and sell it for 5s/stack. Not sure if this economy is there yet though, but once people start grouping more they need wood.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,723
18,400
If I want to leave the Deep area as a DE how would I go about it? Any guide where and how to sneak past shit.
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,703
25,345
I got to level 10 on my Deep Elf today. I have like zero coins. Could afford 3 lvl 8 spells at lvl 10.

Whats a good way to make some change?

Still in the shit hole DE area because I want to finish the House Quest but thinking of just leaving.

A problem is everything you farm in the first 8 or so levels - drops no coin and everything they do drop sells for like 1cp

Skeletons and DEs in BM drop coin per kill- so that helps.

They nerfed deep beetle eyes… because… people could afford their spells? lol

BM is way way bigger than expected from that map you posted.

I checked back, saw a named cube- died… lol

Was close, I could have been better prepped, no HT up…

Not many wood sellers - saw stacks for 3s so not bad.

Got to kindly? Warmly? With my house and no advancement on my questline - so thats sad.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,295
20,260
Some people were asking so this is the tool. I scraped some data for teleporters/zones but the data is pretty sparse. Zone lines most likely need to be put in manually.

The idea is that the community can add some basic stuff I can bake in (important NPCs/locations/zone lines) annd then users can also add their own markers. TBD how to handle that.

This is shaded dunes

1791126558175.png
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,540
14,138
This game is like a rollercoaster of emotions. One day I absolutely hate it, the next day it's pretty nice.
Also, farming Ashira rep is just as awful as I imagined it being.

You can turn in heads and ears for bigger rep games. They will end up being worth a lot.
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,723
18,400
A problem is everything you farm in the first 8 or so levels - drops no coin and everything they do drop sells for like 1cp

Skeletons and DEs in BM drop coin per kill- so that helps.

They nerfed deep beetle eyes… because… people could afford their spells? lol

BM is way way bigger than expected from that map you posted.

I checked back, saw a named cube- died… lol

Was close, I could have been better prepped, no HT up…

Not many wood sellers - saw stacks for 3s so not bad.

Got to kindly? Warmly? With my house and no advancement on my questline - so thats sad.
Yea I did farm some Beetles today even if it was nerfed. Got so I could stock up on food and buy one more spell.

I'm just sick of the whole Deep Elf blue hue right now. Need some variation.
 

Rhanyn

<Silver Donator>
1,153
1,720
Under Docks is slightly more varied, not quite as dark feeling. The boat ride from AV to UD I loved, but imagine it would be horrible if you die in UD and have to do a corpse run back.
 

Rhanyn

<Silver Donator>
1,153
1,720
Completed the Initiates Greatsword quest UD, I’m level 8, and trying to decide if I want to just lean into grinding faction for up top or head back to AV. I still don’t have any fucking bags, need to grind some cash or start trade skilling.
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,540
14,138
Completed the Initiates Greatsword quest UD, I’m level 8, and trying to decide if I want to just lean into grinding faction for up top or head back to AV. I still don’t have any fucking bags, need to grind some cash or start trade skilling.

If you go up top you can start thugs at 7 then go into TE (Goblins) at 10 and just grind that faction (With great money, xp and loot). Just load up on spells first.

I can make 8 slot satchels if you get enough cloth scraps (if your'e on Trem). The bag vendor sells really cheap 4 slot pouches.
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,295
20,260
If you go up top you can start thugs at 7 then go into TE (Goblins) at 10 and just grind that faction (With great money, xp and loot). Just load up on spells first.

I can make 8 slot satchels if you get enough cloth scraps (if your'e on Trem). The bag vendor sells really cheap 4 slot pouches.
How many mats you need per bag
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,703
25,345
SK “spell” reave for 2h is totes gay as it is…

It’s a spell and can be interrupted - it shared cooldown with the instant hit syphon/tap slash that has 2x the recast as reave…

SK is interesting, but with their broken (reportedly) channeling system is really jacks up SK - esp as they took away our focus ability.

The new aura of undead is kinda lame taking away the haste.

FD is nearly a gold…as is fear… whew…