Morbius (2020)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
i dont think the high seas would even get me to watch this. its a non Spiderman Sony Marvel film. nope nope nope.
I saw this as a trending movie, looked up reviews, and said "nope." Pretty sad, but the most common review was "this makes Venom look like a masterpiece."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Re-release to not sell tickets again.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I saw this as a trending movie, looked up reviews, and said "nope." Pretty sad, but the most common review was "this makes Venom look like a masterpiece."

Leto's performance was so stillborn they had to CGI him during any tense scenes with Matt Smith

spronk

FPS noob
Is "Morbin' Time" actually in the movie or is the joke that nobody has seen it so you can make up any old shit?

he never says it in the movie

the meme got big because someone compressed the entire movie into a 2 minute GIF and it got reposted on twitter, discord, etc with the only real words being ITS MORBIN TIME, a play on mighty morphin power rangers catch phrase Its Morphin Time.

Then 2 weeks ago a ton of streamers streamed morbius 24x7 for a few days, none of them got DMCA'd and thousands of sperg autists kept spamming chat with ITS MORBIN TIME and it spread to all parts of the internet.

and now here we are with the results of the 4chan incels, Morbius back in theaters but no one will actually pay money to see it

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
rotten tomatoes scores can be baffling. how the fuck is Birds of Prey, 79%/78%? they MUST have culled the scores.

bland IS worse then bad.

How the fuck does anyone call Darkman bad? that shit is fantastic. Sam Rami, Liam nelson.. the sequels however.. those are real contenders for worst.

Supergirl is classically considered one of the worst. theres also alot of low budget ones in the 80's largely forgotten. made for tv/straight to dvd/vhs ones. or, rip offs. things like Meteor man. 1979 captain America? 1990 captain America? Blankman?

Elektra was awful.
Legend of Chun li was awful.
Ultraviolet, Aeonflux, barb wire...
RT has been caught red handed many times altering scores.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it would have been better to make Blade with Morbious as the main villian, or Frost, it's Frosting time, nah doesn't have the same ring.

• 1Solidarity

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Thankful to have seized this opportunity to see it again to have never seen it in the first place.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Everything's wrong with how they did Morbius from what I saw. Dr who was also given shit and is in top three of worst villians