Morons Norrath 8a

Searyx_foh

shitlord
You just don"t get it, Dusty. You don"t realize the ramifications of what you"ve done.

Let me put it this way. If the information you provided was correct, I am now able to kill you and yours without getting caught if I so desire. I suggest you stay on my good side.

bukkake_foh

shitlord
that is literally the funniest irl PK threat i have ever read.

congratulations searyx, i always hoped it would come from you.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Im gonna mail Dustin a bukkake video of his mom, girlfriend, step dad, dad, and 30 other biker guys.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Just in case I spooked you, the previous post was not a threat, nor was it a warning. It"s a fact. I mean, lets face it. You"re just a kid. You don"t know the necessary precautions you would need to take to thwart someone who plans to make an attempt on your life and on the lives around you.

You don"t know us. You don"t what we are and are not capable of. Giving us the kind of information you have is very foolhardy.

For instance, did you know I was once placed in a special school because of my violent tendancies? Knowing only that little fact, do you consider me to be someone whom you don"t mind having information about your whereabouts?

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I dont give a shit about anyhitng you said, I think you are a moron for posting your information and arguing on the internet. Now that you have made all this information so public I feel it is my responsibility to post it at every site I can find. I went into google and typed crazy people, posted this on any site that had a message board. I gave it to all my friends, I posted it on every site I read, I am trying to piss people off and giving them this info. I am going to be a bigger dick than you could ever be, piss off more poeple than you ever could, then when they ask me my name and address Im gonna give yours.

Guess I win.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
I don"t care. I"m growing tired of proving you wrong. Since this was all just "wasted bandwidth" I took all of my shit down. Reason being...I don"t care enough to continue. You have plenty of ways to contact me. I wanted to take this off the message board and you just kept bringing it back on here.

Have fun posting my stuff everywhere and posing as me. If you wish you were me that bad, then why didn"t you just say so in the beginning?

Dustin2583 said:
I don"t care. I"m growing tired of proving you wrong. Since this was all just "wasted bandwidth" I took all of my shit down. Reason being...I don"t care enough to continue. You have plenty of ways to contact me. I wanted to take this off the message board and you just kept bringing it back on here.

Have fun posting my stuff everywhere and posing as me. If you wish you were me that bad, then why didn"t you just say so in the beginning?
(takes a moment to laugh her ass off)

You don"t care? I see 27 pages of you constantly posting pictures of yourself and others, as well asquite a fewvery long posts saying how great you are. You quite obviously care, and you also quite obviously have self-esteem issues.

Reality check. Why would anybody want to be you? Nobody would.

In all honesty, after the sheer idiocy of your posts I was surprised I didn"t see anEbaylogo on your motorcycle pics. And yes, I"m quite sure you get that.

Almost forgot to mention that it"s hilarious you put that quote as your sig. Thanks for proving yet again what a meathead you are. If I said I could bench 1000 lbs. you"d probably believe me.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Sorry, but I have to borrow this, Chamo!

stupidpost.jpg

Worfless_foh

shitlord
he really doesn"t understand that i can kill him, i drove out to his address and just sat outside at three am for a while last night

Tortoise_foh

shitlord

Have fun posting my stuff everywhere and posing as me. If you wish you were me that bad, then why didn"t you just say so in the beginning?I don"t care. I"m growing tired of proving you wrong. Since this was all just "wasted bandwidth" I took all of my shit down. Reason being...I don"t care enough to continue. You have plenty of ways to contact me. I wanted to take this off the message board and you just kept bringing it back on here.

It was Sssorn or So leet that said the same thing.