Morons Norrath 8a

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Yep. As I suspected. Lvl 10 n00b who talks big when he"s anonymous.

30hrs after Magna Charta killed Rallos Zek, Rallos Zek spawned, and BoR killed him.

Sorry, Anon-fucktard! Your l33t b3ta infoz have failed yoo!

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Check out my picture in the show yourself thread, im not fat and clearly do not spend my life on a message board. Takes what 5 minutes to read a post and then 1 minute to post I might do that twice a day so 12 minutes give or take?

Everyone likes me except for you, and it looks like no one likes you. And not once have my parents been embarassed of me. Tool.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Worfless_foh

shitlord
OH NO!!! Other fat losers don"t like me?!?!?! How can I go on living? Damn, maybe if I didn"t have a REAL life, I would be upset. Why not link your picture fatty? I don"t have time to search through every thread to look for a picture that is surely going to make me vomit.
once again i"m going to say:

call us fat nerds and tell us to get lives, that makes you cool over the internet boards we control

get a fucking life, we have one it is you who is lacking

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Every once in a while, a TRUE retard steps forth from the pack. One that believes nooses are supposed to support your weight, and NOT break your neck.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Worthless... you are not funny. You are not smart. You are not witty. You are not entertaining. You are not liked. Why are you here? What void in your life is filled here? The need to be disliked?

Worfless_foh

shitlord
the same could be said about you, except that i entertain myself and i don"t need the approval of others like you do

come on, flaming a lvl 5 that was obviously asking for it, he obviously knew your reputation and knew how you would react.

how stupid do you get?