Morons Norrath 8a

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Worfless_foh

shitlord
Man, you are fucking hideous. You only get nasty chicks right?
at least he gets chicks, compared to that fucking mannish blow up doll you cart around EVERYWHERE

and i"m sure you made a kid commit suicide, did that little lie make you feel good about yourself

jesus, this guy is the next unleashed

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB SCROLL THE SCREEN TO YOUR RIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE ME CIRCLED. AHAHHAHAHA. Kid looks at the picture sees two people and thinks thats it. Man not the smartest kid on the block. And holy hell your chic is a fat fuck. tell her pants and a sweatshirt would do her better justice. And Ive had the same girlfriend for 2 years, I guess that wins me a prize.

Why dont you go ahead and take some of your own advice, get a grilfriend and dump she-man, get some friends, and get off your neighbors bike. And your right I did grow up in the ghetto of Boston, but thats more of a positive than a negative. You live in Illinois, what the fuck is that.

And insult this site all you want, but you come here craving attention didnt get it and now you didnt like it to begin with, right?

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So your a pussy on top of everything else. First off I never mentioned your parents, once again not the smartest kid on the block are we. Have you figured which one I am in the picture yet? I know its difficult to scroll right but Im sure a big bad tough guy like yourself could figure it out. And plenty of people where im from think im funny. Check out my AIM profile Craw5225.

Are you sure your friends were saying they wanted to fuck your mom, or was that the voices in your head? Its ok Oedipus. And I was plenty popular in high school, 2 yr starter varsity football, 3yr starter for varisty baseball. But I am not gonna get into some dick waving contest with you, because next thing I know you"ll be telling me you play professional sports and all about how you were the big man on campus at Miami U. and still played EQ wicked Fcuked up ery nite!!1!

Those parties at your house must have been awesome, let me guess parents go out, you bring down the stuffed animals and the little baseball figures everyone had as a kid, start up EQ, kick back some O"Douls and have a good old time?

And just so you know, Ive never wanted to kill myself. But tell Fatty McButterpants (thats your girlfriend) maybe she should, heart attacks arent fun.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
why babble about irrelevant shit like VRXJ NINE MILLION XJ AGAIN B4 WHICH KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE BEFORE BUT NOT REALLY CQLO NINETEEN NINETY SUCK motorcycle?

and who gives a fuck what your parents have? my parents have three mercedes and a cadillac, too bad i have to be a pimp in my mercurey

oh and i just "spotted" this in your post
Actually it was a cut from getting punched in the face the week before tough guy. Nice try though. Continue the jealousy. At least I"m not fucking hideous looking.
so you got your ass kicked and now you"re telling us? do you like to be made fun of? does it make you feel like a real boy?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Id post a prom pic for you but I dont have a scanner. When I get access to one Ill put it up. Like I said Im not getting into a dick waving contest.

Uber Uberest in that Paint image you posted, what the fuck does it say in green? It looks like you are posting hate on me, and I don"t even know who the fuck you are. Clarify...then get back to me.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin