Morons Norrath 8a

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

NightKid_foh

shitlord
Uhh nice investigating. I"m not Higar, nor do I play on Drinal.

Whatever point I was trying to argue was lost amidst the new Unleashed bullshit, so I"ll end with this for now.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Searyx_foh

shitlord
You must contemplate suicide daily, Dusty. Nearly every reply you"ve made makes mention of someone killing themself.

Probably only reason you"re alive is because you"re too fuckin" stupid to load the gun.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin