Morons Norrath 8a

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You are the gayest human being ever. And I thought you were going to ride your moped, then getting the stuffed animals, some O"Douls and having a party?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
NLOSNQBHSMRG.JPG

There"s the girl I fucked last night.

/nod

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Do you not understand english you fucking border jumper, I dont have a fucking scanner. Im at college now, when I go home the first thing Ill do is post the picture. OK Douche2583.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
daddy beat mommy, daddy touch dustin. Mommy wake dustin up late one night and make a mad dash for the station wagon while dad chased you? And your fatter than your girlfriend, now go die.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
It"s a very, very bad thing...

You aren"t a fucking idiot like the "Axis of Retards" we have going here (Dustin, Searyx, Uberest and Worthless), so don"t take it the wrong way.

And Dustin, you just come across as that fucking gump rich-kid who thinks he"s better than everyone else because his parents have money. Well guess what? It only shows that you have no fucking clue how bad you"ll have it when you go out into the real world. And I mean on your own, without daddy and his money-colored dick up your ass feeding you his golden jizz.

I"m not saying my family isn"t well off. But you know what? I had to get a job to get stuff. My parents don"t fucking spoil me. In fact, I just got my first car, ON MY OWN, brand new. I also paid for all of my insurance, ON MY OWN. And it"s in my name. I bet you don"t know how it feels to actually have your name as the primary on a deed to a car, or an insurance plan, do you?

Grow up.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dustin, I"m not defending anyone.

I am saying you"re getting annoying.

And you didn"t buy your cars or automobiles?

Frankly I"d be more proud of having a geo metro that I bought myself, than if my dad went out and bought me nicer car.

So did you buy all your vehicles with your own cash? And how did you get that money?

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin