Morons Norrath 8a

phaedo_foh

shitlord
Am I the only one who doesn"t think Uber is "hideous" like Dustin is saying?

I dunno, I think Dustin is less attractive than Uber. It"s obvious Uber isn"t fat, too. I"ve never seen someone with an obviously thin face and a fat body.

Bragging about Daddy buying you 3 motorcycles and whatever cars you have doesn"t make you cool either, neither does bragging about a girlfriend who is attractive, but not incredibly so.

I dunno, would she still be your girlfriend if you showed her how you"re acting on this thread? =P

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
YOU PWN!!! If altering my picture, sitting around a computer with friends flipping off a digital camera is your "thing", then keep it up. Face it, life is like a message board, no one likes you.....wait a minute, ya.

I dont know anyone here, and they take my side. These people see right through your bullshit, you"re nothing. Why dont you go ahead and take the advice youve been giving everyone else and kill yourself. It alot easier than dying of AIDS, which gay people get, and judging by the giggly face your boyfriend has, Id wager you"re gay.

Fender_foh

shitlord
Dustin, when will you realize that youre just another unoriginal retard that the people here could care less about? Yep, youre a retard! Do you think that you"re the first hardass to come here and act like youre the only person here who is "cool"?

You aren"t Sam Deathwalker or Unleashed...you will be forgotten as soon as this thread is either deleted or rickshawed.

All I can say is, Furor or whoever owns this board has to be one of the most generous (or wealthy) fuckers alive...cause shit like this isn"t worth the bandwidth its transferred on.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

phaedo_foh

shitlord
laff

look at the real pic instead of the altered one to judge how he looks

You could make Jennifer Lopez look nasty by posting her pic on a guy"s body.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I am cool, I do have a girlfriend, you are here for the attention you do not get in real life. Maybe your looking for some closure because you never had a father. He was gone at the bar all the time came home and beat up on you and your mother, Ive seen it all before. Your plan backfired, you yourself will end up single and lonely, much like Sam and unleashed.

No one in my picture looks asian or hawaiian, we are all from boston. On the other hand your 5"10"" 250lbs, you couldnt bench anyhting near what I could in my prime which was only 250. The reason I dont give you my screename is because, Im not a dumbass.

P.S.
Dont open any packages.

Fender_foh

shitlord
You just don"t get it buddy.

No one is trying to "compete" with your leeto pics because the general consensus is pretty much "been there, seen that".

Maybe if you weren"t the 9,412,612th person to do something like this people might waste their time proving stuff to you.

I actually retract my previous statement, you will be remembered here as one of the most retarded users ever. Congrats man...your mission is accomplished!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My real screen name is jimmyw404

oooh noos... wait I have a picture for that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At least his messages are easy to read...

I dunno, post some naked pics of your girlfriend and I"ll revoke any previous flames towards you(even from searyx/uber)

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
No, if they do back me up its because I have no reason to lie. Unlike you, I enjoy the life I live and have no need to lie about it. I do have a girlfriend and I do have friends, nothing you say will have any effect on that. You lose at life and I dont, you strive to be me.

Obviously you have daddy issues, maybe one day he will come visit you again, sober. Does mommy still have the broken bones and bruises from those nights, do you wake up in cold sweats reliving the sexual beatings from him and his biker buddies? Those will never go away, daddy never loved you, you will never be me.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin