Morons Norrath 8a

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Poor Dustin. Running away the moment the going gets tough. This yellow streak run in your family?

I"d say more, but I"m heading out the door to go eat. /wave

Worfless_foh

shitlord
second one

i knew he sucked dick, so i thought i would just change it to what was actually happening instead of his doctored photo

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Dustin, tell your whore of a mother Mira I"ll be waiting for her and tell your alcoholic step dad Eric hes got something coming for him.

axieon_foh

shitlord
I didnt really feel like reading through 21 pages of pure shit posted by Tuco/Uber/this new dustin moron so anyone wanna sum-up why the fuck theyre posting pictures and showing off?

This is getting bad..i mean real bad. Dustin if youre so cool, what the fuck are you doing on a everquest board? I may be the only one here to admit it, but im not 7 feet tall and bench 500 lbs. *gasp* i know it"s shocking, but im more like 6", 180 lbs, and have no clue what i bench because i, nor anyone else, gives a shit.

feel free to call me a pussy dustin, odds are i wont be back to check.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Hey fuckbag, dont post when you didnt read the thread. Tuco might have made 7 posts and I was only responding to douchebag2583, I was not posting "shit". This kid Dustin came waving his dick and got smacked the fuck back to Illinois by Worthless, Searyx and myself. Now watch your mouth before you get smacked the fuck back to wherever you came from. Nugger.

axieon_foh

shitlord
Uber Uberest ~Rathe said:
Hey fuckbag, dont post when you didnt read the thread. Tuco might have made 7 posts and I was only responding to douchebag2583, I was not posting "shit". This kid Dustin came waving his dick and got smacked the fuck back to Illinois by Worthless, Searyx and myself. Now watch your mouth before you get smacked the fuck back to wherever you came from. Nugger.
please explain how ill "get smacked the fuck back to wherever i came from" that was just god damn stupid.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Simple I will smack you, then worthless will smack you harder, then Searyx will fucking finish you off, by smacking you back where you came from. Motherfucker.

axieon_foh

shitlord
I really doubt searyx would "intraweb smack" me. his moron thingies are some-what funny, and his eq screen shots are sweet.

But once again i ask, how can i be smacked BACK if i never WENT anywhere?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
you went to wal mart and we will smack you back there. While you"re there you can get some new pants or something.

axieon_foh

shitlord
They had an album called Mate Feed Kill Repeat that kicked ass, but they got a new lead singer and i think replaced some others, but the album after that is great. Iowa wasnt so great, I"d say about 50% of it is good.

And Uber, if it helps you get through your day.

Yes, you owned me.