Morons Norrath 8a

Worfless_foh

shitlord
ok this is where i seriously know what i"m talking about

Original Slipknot album is great, but I hear the subsequent ones are rather below par.
IOWA, the follow up cd, has accomplished what few other metal bands have with their second cd. and that is making a second cd that is harder than their first cd

They had an album called Mate Feed Kill Repeat that kicked ass, but they got a new lead singer and i think replaced some others, but the album after that is great. Iowa wasnt so great, I"d say about 50% of it is good.
MFKR was good, and the new singer you speak of is of course corey taylor. corey joined the band to add the melodic feel to the music so they could sell records, eventually the other chuckle head got dropped. unfortunately many people think that corey only used slipknot as a stepping platform to produce his first band, Stone Sour. Corey is currently playing with SS but the knot hasn"t broked up and they have a new cd coming out this halloween

but what you have to keep in mind is that IOWA was written mainly in about 3 weeks. the new cd, however, will most likely be touching back to the roots of self titled. Also, some of the members (such as Shawn) have returned to wearing their S/T album masks, which is a good sign.

axieon_foh

shitlord
thats cool, i didnt know you liked slipknot so much. I wasnt sure if the second album was self titled, or 870621345, since thats on the side. looking forward to their new cd.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
ahhh the origin of the barcode =)

its actually 742617000027 or atleast thats the name of the first track. the number is the barcode number of MFKR if anyone has a copy of it, you can check.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Man... so many retards, but only a one-man short bus...

slc-02-andybus.jpg

bloodurst_foh

shitlord
This thread has made me laugh, cry, and want to shoot people.

Dustin officially sucks at the internet unless he can post some pictures of his "girlfriend" naked. Someone that gets so bent out of shape as he did needs to get a serious grip on his so called "life."

Admist all of the posts.... this one takes the cake...

P.S. Don"t open any packages.

oni_foh

shitlord
Searyx said:
PM from Dusty:

Poor guy. He needs a hug.
I have allways wondered what is with people"s obession with psychical attributes while they are arguing over something the internet?

This doesn"t happen in real life. You don"t see two guys debating somthing and then when one of them is defeated he says "Well atleast I can bench 239809834 lbs, and I drive a porche, so neeh!"

It doesn"t matter if the guy on the other end is 450lbs and has a 2" dick, he can still out-pwn you on the Foh forum, heh.

DEAL WITH IT.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Templor_foh

shitlord
Dustin, you probably might not be a complete loser irl, but you are one here, and you obviously care about what people think of you here since you"re willing to type up 435435 pages of text and taking pictures of your self defending how hard you are irl. So, stop. Your shit is getting annoying.

And, I remember the first Slipknot album being ok, one with the red cover, but I haven"t heard any of their newer shit so I don"t know how they are now.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
That picture of your girlfriend with her middle finger proves nothing. Maybe she was posing for another internet argument of yours. Let"s see some hard evidence.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin