Mortal Kombat 11

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
What kind of arcade sticks are out there these days that I could use on PS4 and PC? Don't really want anything high end just for this game, but I literally won't play a fighting game without one and I'm looking forward to this one

I've got a Qanba Obsidian modded for all systems. I got lucky with the stick for $120 from a Newegg sale and then did the modding myself. It's the first non custom I've bought in probably a decade and it's pretty nice. They do look to have skyrocketed in price now though ;/

Typically any Hori/Qanba will do you alright and even if you buy a junker you can always swap the cheaper parts out pretty easily if you end up wanting something more custom.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Ok that was fantastic. Johnny's face looks familiar too as far as the modeling goes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
He's basically aging Bruce Campbell now and it's amazing.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
he's bruce campbell if bruce campbell was possessed by deadpool

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hopefully 0 horror movie monsters and stuff this time. Never liked it.

Noob Saibot announcement or no buy.

MK X was really good tho.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah i don't know how i feel about cross universe characters. link, 2b and geralt are awesome characters but it's super weird to have them in soul calibur. unless the game itself is designed to be that way from the start (smash brothers for example) it just feels like joke characters.

• 2Like

Fedor

<Banned>

49N2QWS.jpg

IYVEmHO.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
Goro took them all and put it on his body, he identifies as Gora now

• 1Worf

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Anyone trying out the Beta (if you pre-ordered).
I installed it last night... had to pry myself away from Sekiro for a bit.
So far i like it, game looks gorgeous. My biggest gripe has nothing to do with the game itself, i hate using the PS4 controller for the game, as i use to play this in the arcade all the time, even placed in a few small local tournaments, i just can't get use to the controller.
Other than that, Baraka seems a bit over powered lol.
I may invest in an actual MK Joystick.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So MK X had like 3 specs per character

How is this one handling that? Says you basically pick and choose from a whole bunch of things to make your own build

• 1Like

Terial

Trakanon Raider
So MK X had like 3 specs per character

How is this one handling that? Says you basically pick and choose from a whole bunch of things to make your own build
so far, same as X, when you choose your char, you have 3 builds to pick from. Everything else is locked, so unsure how to create your own builds. From what i've seen in the reveal it looked to me more like it was more cosmetic customization of how you looked, not a 'build your own fighting style'

• 2Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they ever explain in any way how the fighters tolerate some of that shit going on? Noob's hacking away at that guy with a spiked mace, god damn. I know, magic, fireballs, soul stealing, but damn does it make some of the fatalities seem tame in comparison.

• 1Like