Mortal Kombat 11

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah my point being no one is gonna get stuck on something. If you jump kick spam 5 matches, one you will eventually win in the story mode.

Then you get online and people are low,overhead/grab masters.

Day 1 of any fighting game online is nothing but cheese monster kings then people figure out how to beat them. From what I've seen so far, the tutorial stuff in the game is really good, and they actually teach you how to play the game instead of just throwing you in the deep end like 99% of the fighting games.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When Maximilian is shitting on your fighting game you've dun goofed.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you should be able to get half the stuff from the story and the other half from completing each individual story.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I watched some of the fights verus the AI in that video later on. The Kollector and whatever where they regen out of combat and then tag team in and wreck half your hp bar in 3 hits... then he runs out of time while just chain stunning them in a corner and beating on them, wat?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
When Maximilian is shitting on your fighting game you've dun goofed.

No joke. I hate fighting games but this guy's streams are always really enjoyable. This gear system in a fighting game is fucking nuts. I don't mind a grind but leveling up characters and gear... lolwut?

Their storefront is directly copied from the Fortnite store. Some geniuses over there thought Fortnite's model of rotating out cosmetics every day for a game where you have actual characters. lul

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
People are losing their shit over the fact that Jax's ending (they all get endings where they use time travel to do something) features him stopping slavery from happening. These fucktards have become exactly what they most fear -- they are SJW but for a different definition of social justice.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
People are losing their shit over the fact that Jax's ending (they all get endings where they use time travel to do something) features him stopping slavery from happening. These fucktards have become exactly what they most fear -- they are SJW but for a different definition of social justice.

Really? I have to see these now. How far back does he go? How does one man stop slavery, even with time travel that would take a life time of jumping around killing people. Even then you can't kill an idea.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Really? I have to see these now. How far back does he go? How does one man stop slavery, even with time travel that would take a life time of jumping around killing people. Even then you can't kill an idea.
From what I can tell(I watched the ending) he goes back over and over again until he turns America(?) into Wakanda.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
From what I can tell(I watched the ending) he goes back over and over again until he turns America(?) into Wakanda.

He doesn't. He litterally makes Wakanda, so no African is ever exported to the USA. Making acceptable "copies" of his family is what really takes lots of tries.

Don't overthink it. The various endings are litterally not consistent with each other regarding rules of remaking history.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He doesn't. He litterally makes Wakanda, so no African is ever exported to the USA. Making acceptable "copies" of his family is what really takes lots of tries.

Don't overthink it. The various endings are litterally not consistent with each other regarding rules of remaking history.
Don't worry, I've given it very little thought! Thta said, no African ever being exported to the USA sounds like a great ending for everyone.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What makes the Jax ending particularly hilarious is that when every team good guys goes on their little mission the Wakandan and his daughter the only two that fuck it up and they fuck it up royally. Even 90s style Johnny Cage manages to accomplish his mission . But these two fuck it up on every level . And somehow this pair of Rocket scientists are supposed to solve the issue of slavery on the the entire planet?

The whole ending isn't bitch worthy it's just laughably stupid especially in the context of these characters capabilities in the story. And this is Mortal Kombat storytelling and suspension of disbelief we're talkin about. I'm actually more aggitated about how they turned Jade into a durka durka and removed all of the sexualized outfits from the game (except for the men of course). There's a lot of other little annoying things you can notice if you look for them but I think it has more to do with the fact that the working age of these development teams are millennials shit heads rather than any overarching design decision on the part of the main guys. Outside of the social justice bitching issues the main problem with the game it is that it's a half-baked time travel story which is sort of cool for making all the previous games legitimately Canon but it removes all personal investment in the outcome of the story and it's like they dropped a giant reset button on the whole universe again for probably the third time at this point. I guess working alongside DC Comics is rubbing off on their own storytelling.

Those issues aside the game is gorgeous and it plays fairly well but the grind is indeed orders of magnitude worse than Injustice. The only good thing is if you just want to play casually you don't have to grind to unlock characters just to unlock Ultimate appearances of those characters which is a bit vexing because of stuff like what they did with Jade cosmetically and if you want to play with the non dead versions of certain characters. Controls are fairly responsive to the point where you can probably get away with using the d-pad if you have to just for solo play and training but their Negative Edge is a bit messed up if that's what you're used to and a lot of the online play is really laggy right now unless you stick two people in the same region which is a shame cuz even Injustice at launch didn't have quite as much of a problem and I thought they solved it but I guess not. The balance seems pretty good for at launch however so there's no Noob or scorpion face rolling cheesy online Victory out of the gate in this one. But there really isn't any kind of a zoning character 2 act as hard counters to the Rush in and Beatdown characters.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I knew this game would be shit. Just sayin :)

You guys should turn this crap in and buy Days Gone!

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Jax's ending is the best. He'd have to go all the way back and maintain control of North Africa and the Levant.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There's lots of retarded endings in MKs. Twisted Metals also. Never cared.

• 1Like