Mortal Kombat (2021)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

donald trump rnc GIF by Election 2016
If I was on drugs at a rave I'm sure this would be badass. That said, it's a weak electro mix.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ehhhh I was digging it and almost loved it at the 2:11 mark but then it went dub step and that shit wubs me the wrong way.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The super gay dude, screaming, flailing, laughing uncontrollably, and just generally being a flaming faggot the whole time. That asshole almost. ALMOST. Ruined Infinity War for me.

Also had these loud drunk jarheads at the 3D release of Top Gun piss off this old Navy veteran. That was unique.
the absolute worst is the fucking kids. kids running around during the movie. kids talking. kids messing with their phones. babies crying. i told this story before, when i saw Return of the King i had this sick baby behind me, crying and coughing the entire time. over 3 hours of that shit, there were no other seats i could go to because it was a packed theater, so for three hours i had to endure that fucking shit and i got fucking sick as a dog the next week.

Cybsled

Return of the King I went to, everyone was pretty well behaved. People cheered and laughed when it made sense (ironically, my friend who was there ended up being the annoying one...made some comments and random people told him to shut the fuck up lol). But it was a full house and I was stuck in the very front row. Holy shit, my neck hurt so damned bad and could barely move after that because I had to look up the entire time and the theater placed the front row like 10 feet from the screen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Return of the King I went to, everyone was pretty well behaved. People cheered and laughed when it made sense (ironically, my friend who was there ended up being the annoying one...made some comments and random people told him to shut the fuck up lol). But it was a full house and I was stuck in the very front row. Holy shit, my neck hurt so damned bad and could barely move after that because I had to look up the entire time and the theater placed the front row like 10 feet from the screen.
i had to do the front seats for Avatar. between that weird 3D they used and craning my neck up, it gave me a fucked headache. still better than catching typhoid from a baby at RoK though.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was shocked how well behaved the crowd was when i saw Disney star wars episode 1, opening night.
I thought it was going to be fans going crazy seeing the millennium falcon, applauding for stupid shit, screaming like cunts.
But no... Some laughs, giggles but rather than that, didn't hear a peep throughout the whole movie.
There was a huge gasp when Han Solo was killed and in the end, when Luke appeared.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
the absolute worst is the fucking kids.
I went to see Power Ranger's the movie when I was like 7 or 8 friends parents dropped us off to go see it. It was an empty theatre iirc, but some dad and like 3 of his kids were in there.. and its something that has stuck w/ me forever.. but one of the kid was a literal aspie and clearly twice our age(my young brain just knew him as a retard). Narrating the whole thing, screaming/crying when shit would go wrong, and when his favorites outcomes didn't go his way; literal ree's.. it honestly made our day.. the shit was absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I vaguely recall going to a mall theater for Power Rangers and they had employees dressed up in the costumes and put on a show before the movie. Fake Pink Ranger's tits were not impressive. Avatar sadly I went to a LieMAX for opening weekend and didn't know until I went to see a 2D showing that happened to be in Cinemark XD and it crushed the shit out of it, fuck AMC for that.

As far as shouting/audience participation the most involved was a group of stoners for Resident Evil Afterlife reacting to everything. They were devastated and screaming "Noooo Luther" at his apparent death but gave standing applause when he lived at the end. Star Wars we deliberately chose to get tickets for the 2nd showing for smell reasons.. unwashed nerds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Theres a lot of colleges around, so theaters usually get good audience reactions. I remember watching braveheart and during the first big battle, some English soldier gets decapitated and some dude goes all “WOoOOO!!!” like he was ultra pumped up and theater bust out laughing.

During Matrix 1, I got the theater to laugh. That scene in the subway at the end where Smith and Neo are staring eachother down, I whistled the theme from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Theres a lot of colleges around, so theaters usually get good audience reactions. I remember watching braveheart and during the first big battle, some English soldier gets decapitated and some dude goes all “WOoOOO!!!” like he was ultra pumped up and theater bust out laughing.

During Matrix 1, I got the theater to laugh. That scene in the subway at the end where Smith and Neo are staring eachother down, I whistled the theme from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly lol
my favorite audience reaction moment was Batman Forever, when Jim Carey jumps out as Riddler in that skin tight green leotard. some chick in the theater screams out, "HE"S GOT NO DICK!". the whole theater erupted in laughter. i can no longer watch that movie because that moment was more memorable than the film.

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

When I saw The Two Towers, there’s a part where Aragorn is in a tavern smoking his pipe, suddenly someone in the theater cuts in with “yeah: rockin’ the ganj!” that got a laugh out of everyone, even my friend who was with me who’s normally pretty stoic

my contribution was when there was a trailer for one of those stupid “Stomp the Yard” films. After the trailer is finished there’s this moment of silence so I make a huge raspberry noise in response to the trailer, got a pretty good laugh out of audience

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user