Mortal Kombat X

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lag kills online for us casuals. Hard to execute in the lag when half the players just spam luik the Faulty Armor three kick combo all the time. Impossible to time blocks to get in with the non training wheels characters online. Hope they fix it, because if so this is the most casual access able fighter ever.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't hold out hope they'll fix it but we'll see. The game is really good though so I hope they fix it.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
This was my first Mortal Kombat experience since MK 4 and I'm not a big fan of the combo system. It's like inputting commands and waiting for the computer to execute them.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This was my first Mortal Kombat experience since MK 4 and I'm not a big fan of the combo system. It's like inputting commands and waiting for the computer to execute them.
I dig test your luck, in fact its the most fun the game has to offer. I hope other fighting type games use a similar fun mechanics.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Anyone on pc having trouble with the game just not logging in like 75% of the time you start the game? can't access the faction shit and it pretty much hard locks the game when I try to enter the faction menu if the login doesn't work.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ever since the last patch I get random crashes when playing multiplayer. Other than that I have no issues.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
xposting from tournament thread
biggrin.png

I don't know why this is so funny to me haha

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They released a patch yesterday on the PS4 and you can decline shit connections now in ranked and they really improved the matchmaking. I was getting players my skill level 99% of the time. Just from those two improvements alone has made the online way better.

spronk

FPS noob
mortal kombat xl announced, basically game + all dlcs including season 2 pass. available 4/3/16, $60 msrp. funny thing is they have completely abandoned the pc version, no XL version for PC nor any season 2 pass or even netcode fixes. WB don't give a shit about PCs i guess

Sulrn

Deuces
Would you? Aren't most PC "fighters" also playing on a console anyway? (Ie 2 separate accounts).

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Or they could be not-retarded like Capcom is and have full cross platform between consoles/pc so they have the largest network of people possible.