Mortal Kombat X

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I played the crap out of MK9. Best fighting game ever. SF and MvC can eat my ass. Lets hope the online play is nice and smooth in this one.

Edit: Second best fighting game. Smash is first.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been watching the AmazonGames stream of this for a bit today while doing taxes and I gotta say they've done a good job cleaning up a lot of the awkwardness of the fighting animations. It looks a lot smoother and more fluid, still MK but seems improved.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
IT'S MOTHAFUCKIN' KABAL! YESSSSSS

rrr_img_94300.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Story mode video has been out and around the interwebs. Minor spoilers

Really disappointing. Introduced a bunch of characters that are lesser version of their parents... Kotal Kahn is fucking retarded. Genuinely. Ending was derp-worthy between the Cages. After credits scene was pretty much identical speech to the Raiden ending of MK5 (obviously not the Revenants). The "thing" Raiden drops is pretty cool though.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I'd wait till the masses can actually play it before judging the netcode. I've heard both good and bad already.

2 hours to go.

sebur

Bronze Squire
So far from what I have seen the only ones actually playing the game (the ones that are streaming anyway) are on console. Neither mine, nor my friends work.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Tried matching in game resolution to Windows resolution. Nope.

Going for reinstall now..

Edit: It is confirmed fucked until some patch comes along with the full game. Easily most painful part is all the console nerds probably laughing at this.

Column_sl

shitlord
I paid 15 bucks for Mortal kombat X so they can laugh all they want lol. Pretty much all it's worth.

What a clusterfuck for Steam tho.

Column_sl

shitlord
Should be working now

Restart Steam
Right click MKX
Click DLC
Check all the boxes.
Load game, and your downloads should start.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
How is the story mode in this one? As good as 9? What about a bigass challenge tower?