Most memorable comic book moments

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Damm website restricted on those pics. Go go work internet until I get power back anyway to attach them?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don"t remember who it was and I am being crazy lazy about it so not looking back, but thanks whoever mentioned Miracleman here. Read the first couple and loved it so picked up the whole thing. Moore"s run that is. Awesome stuff.

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
My most memorable moment recently is:
1) Drax ripping out Thanos" heart.
2) Thor beating Iron Man shit less for cloning him
3) My Kang Deadpool allowing himself to get cloned by the skrulls to take them out

EDIT: Actually I"m sorry, THE most memorable moment to me was at the end of House of M when Spiderman remembers all the events and begs to have it erased from his mind. In the M universe he was married to Gwen Stacy, had kids, and he could go out into public without people trying to gang rape him.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here are some pages from War Machine v.1 - he"s Rhodes from the Iron Man movie. I can"t believe its been like 20 years. Anyway, it looks as if he"ll be getting another series soon.

One of the things that stood out to me is that Rhodes was a different type of hero - he decides to go to war with a country just because he doesn"t like the ruler.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why is it that when villains turn hero, they get so weak? Rogue used to own as a villain. She soloed Captain America, the Vision, Thor and Wonder Man back in the day.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God, Booster Gold is occasionally the best thing ever. See if you have the bit where he and Blue Beetle stole Martian Manhunter"s cookies=P

Caliane

Grimmlokk said:
God, Booster Gold is occasionally the best thing ever. See if you have the bit where he and Blue Beetle stole Martian Manhunter"s cookies=P
Rick Remender just did 2 issue arc with some hilarious scenes in it, for Booster Gold.

Magic hand stole my freeze gun!

Greyskye_foh

shitlord
Lyrical said:
Why is it that when villains turn hero, they get so weak? Rogue used to own as a villain. She soloed Captain America, the Vision, Thor and Wonder Man back in the day.
Man, that brings back memories. I still remember being pissed when she caught cap off guard. Rogue seriously messed up Ms. Marvel right before this if I recall. Almost killed her.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Greyskye said:
Man, that brings back memories. I still remember being pissed when she caught cap off guard.
I remember being pissed how she owned Cap like that too as a kid. It was like she was burning the U.S. flag or something. Nowadays, I don"t care. They"ve killed off Cap and resurrected him like five times in the last decade. Marvel has let this happen so much that I am callous to it (with a retcon every six months it seems). Who cares if he loses a fight, with the way Marvel has treated him lately?

gn0me_foh

shitlord
Burkex said:
I enjoyed:

Batman-Spawn-image.jpg

There is a scene where batman throws a baterang into Spawns face and I remembered how cool it looked. Then spawn ripped it out and tied his face up with a dirty shoelace. That was kinda cool. And of course it was all drawn by Todd McFarlane my favorite artist.
Haha, I remember that issue. Batman had a sweet line like "let"s bury the hatchet", then buried his fucking baterang deep into Spawns face.

Greyskye_foh

shitlord
Lyrical said:
I remember being pissed how she owned Cap like that too as a kid. It was like she was burning the U.S. flag or something. Nowadays, I don"t care. They"ve killed off Cap and resurrected him like five times in the last decade. Marvel has let this happen so much that I am callous to it (with a retcon every six months it seems). Who cares if he loses a fight, with the way Marvel has treated him lately?
I stopped collecting and reading comics about one year after I graduated from VT (1993). The more I read about where Marvel went in the last decade and a half, the better I feel about having dropped it when I did.

I still remember when the indies like Valiant and Image hit big. I was buying silly amounts of copies of stuff like Spawn, Archer & Armstrong, Savage Dragon, and Turok. Last I heard the market for the crap went south fast.

Depending on how the X-mas season goes I might actually buy a scanner and upload some old junk. I"ve got tons of decent Defenders issues. Also some lesser known classics like The Invaders which I think I earlier made an offer to buy from you Lyrical to round out my collection (/cough) and some off-the-wall stuff like early Lobo limited series and X-Men vs. Avengers.

Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy New Year!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Greyskye said:
I stopped collecting and reading comics about one year after I graduated from VT (1993). The more I read about where Marvel went in the last decade and a half, the better I feel about having dropped it when I did.

I still remember when the indies like Valiant and Image hit big. I was buying silly amounts of copies of stuff like Spawn, Archer & Armstrong, Savage Dragon, and Turok. Last I heard the market for the crap went south fast.

Depending on how the X-mas season goes I might actually buy a scanner and upload some old junk. I"ve got tons of decent Defenders issues. Also some lesser known classics like The Invaders which I think I earlier made an offer to buy from you Lyrical to round out my collection (/cough) and some off-the-wall stuff like early Lobo limited series and X-Men vs. Avengers.

Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy New Year!
If you can"t find the paper version of Invaders, you can find Invaders torrents pretty easy.