Most memorable comic book moments

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Troll_sl

shitlord
The difference is, she was created as a joke character. Aquaman being a joke is more of an awkward mistake that HE TALKS TO FUCKING FISH AS HIS POWER.

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
I got a chance to see the last few pages of TWD 100 today. Wow, people are going to be PISSED.

Can"t wait to read the entire thing tomorrow. I"ll post scans once I have it in hand.

The funny thing about squirrel girl is she was in Wolverine"s sexual fantasies. Anyhow, she actually became a fun character I cared about in New Avengers during its fear itself tie in.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lyrical said:
Please stop trolling this thread. First, Aquawuss is great, and now Batman sucks?
i"m trolling you. You are a retard.

Try reading something before commenting on it. For someone that says they like comics, you don"t know shit about them.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Caliane said:
i"m trolling you. You are a retard.

Try reading something before commenting on it. For someone that says they like comics, you don"t know shit about them.
I read this Aquaman comic. Everyone knows Aquaman sucks, and the only thing that sucks more are neckbeards like you who think he"s cool.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So your entire knowledge of the character is photoshoped parodies.
Again, you are a retard.

Its one of the stronger of the new DC titles.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If a photo shopped parody isn"t enough, how about a top-10 show on CBS? Seriously, we all know you probably fap it to an Aquaman poster above your bed and dream about him inserting his trident into your tight little ass, giving you an anal-tartar-sauce-creampie, but don"t bring that level of faggotry here.

I might be a retard, but as lease I"m not a pincushion for cocks.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w2o5tG0o7Xg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you don"t want to talk comics stay out of the thread. There"s plenty of threads on FoH these days for you to spout retarded insults, no need for it here as well.

MrGraham_foh

shitlord
Finally got around to reading the first volume of Absolute Sandman. Good Lord is it good, I think I might prefer it to Preacher.

Does it hold steady through the other 4?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It took one-hundred issues but I think that The Walking Dead finally yanked the dog"s chain one too many times for me. I thought we were going something else other than "things look alright/the hammer comes down" but the comic just won"t stop doing that.

meStevo_foh

shitlord
October solicits feature the debut of Uncanny Avengers #1 and the end of the following titles due to the "Marvel Now!" reboot:

Captain America, Fantastic Four, FF, Incredible Hulk, Invincible Iron Man, New Mutants, The Mighty Thor, Uncanny X-Men and X-Men Legacy

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
MrGraham said:
Finally got around to reading the first volume of Absolute Sandman. Good Lord is it good, I think I might prefer it to Preacher.

Does it hold steady through the other 4?
There"s a reason why Neil Gaiman is held in such high esteem. Sandman is one of the greatest stories in comics of all time.