Most offensive Halloween costume

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone mentioned: white male

Apparently, that's the most offensive thing to be these days.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not anymore, now all it means is you can use either bathroom.
4244103.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I haven't worn a costume since I was 9.

I normally ignore this type of shit posting but you really came in here and thought, yeah people need to know that you don't dress up for halloween in a thread asking for offensive costume ideas? Think it through buddy.

Still like my Michael Vick idea, bonus is you can black face it as well. Though the balls you would need is on an epic scale.

• 1Jew

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ya, blackface might get one arrested.

How about a Bill Clinton mask while wearing a Cosby sweater, and carrying a bottle of pills and some pudding pops?

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
You could always try blackface with a bullet riddled hoodie and when people get mad be like "but I love luke cage this ain't racist".

• 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
For a different kind of Halloween fun try what a friend of mine has been doing for the last ten years.

Instead of candy he passes out Mountain Dew. Almost every kid chugs it on the spot, And their parents get ro deal with a 8 yr old that wants to stay up all night high on caffeine.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Dress up as Hitler, but then add some round glasses, a scarf, and carry around a copy of Jane Eyre or something.

That way you're "Literally Hitler"

Blyi-LSIIAA3Uca.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I normally ignore this type of shit posting but you really came in here and thought, yeah people need to know that you don't dress up for halloween in a thread asking for offensive costume ideas? Think it through buddy.

Still like my Michael Vick idea, bonus is you can black face it as well. Though the balls you would need is on an epic scale.

Mist forgot to mention that she hasn't worn a costume since she was 9 because nobody invites her to their Halloween parties...

• 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Mist forgot to mention that she hasn't worn a costume since she was 9 because nobody invites her to their Halloween parties...

Or by 8 the.neighbors would turn off their porch lights when she went to knock and it took her a year to figure it out.

• 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Does anybody here consider gaybraham Lincoln to be an offensive costume? My girlfriend like flipped shit when I told her I wanted to reprise it. Thinking about dumping her dumb ass

• 1Jew

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I say go for it. When J.K. Rowling announced Dumbledore was gay, I dressed up as Gay Dumbledore. I wore a leather biker hat, a big white beard, a cut-off T-shirt, never-nude Jean shorts and a dildo wand.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users