XsFpNOpSAK-10.png

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
About ten years ago I dressed in a lab coat with red ink on the end of the sleeves and splatters on the front. Baby doll parts in pockets and a coat hanger in the hand. (I think I got the idea from this board way back then)

Offended a whole lot of people, got a lot of high fives from random dudes and disgusted looks from chicks. Did not pickup that night. Still recommend.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
do you want to go to jail?
that is how you go to jail.

I bet blackface in jail is something you wouldn't forget. (unless, of course, there is permanent brain damage as a result)

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
One year I went bar hopping on Halloween in a short sleeved white shirt, tie and a bicycle helmet. It's the Door to door Mormon uniform here. It got a lot of laughs and is probably super offensive to Mormons but they aren't drinking in bars so they weren't around to complain.

Mormon_bikes.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
One year I went bar hopping on Halloween in a short sleeved white shirt, tie and a bicycle helmet. It's the Door to door Mormon uniform here. It got a lot of laughs and is probably super offensive to Mormons but they aren't drinking in bars so they weren't around to complain.

View attachment 94378

Living in Utah, I see this as a truly fantastic Idea. I solute you sir.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I am disappoint that nobody has suggested going as a killer clown given the recent shenanigans with clown masks...

• 1Jew

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I bet blackface in jail is something you wouldn't forget. (unless, of course, there is permanent brain damage as a result)

It better be really convincing blackface if that happens. Maybe grab a few bonus points for arguing against Tanoomba at that point?

• 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
20 HuffPo Articles That Will Make Sure You Never Read The Site Again

We should hammer that out and submit it, FoH could get us pages views and enough cash to buy a six pack.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Blackface Crazy Eyes
Priest with corner doll on crotch
Muslim hooker
Sexy twin towers
Botched sex change Caitlyn Jenner
Ebola anything

• 1Jew

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dumpster Baby
dumpster.jpg

two of the news articles on here are actually about a dumpster baby incident from 1 week before Halloween that year.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Evernothing

Late-Term Abortion Clinic
late.jpg

Yes, the bag with the bloody baby says 9 months.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
One of my teenage daughters has a "friend" at school who said she's going to the Halloween party this year as jail bait. Essentially just an excuse to dress totally slutty in public.

God help me, I'm going to have about 60 14-16 year old kids here for that party.

• 2Haram
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

Evernothing

As long as the Age of Consent is 14 where you live, you should be fine.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew