Most screwed up thing your parent/bro/sis/gf/bf has told you?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
when i was about 11, my older sister of 13 told me as i was staring out into the backyard from inside the house behind the sliding glass door... "I'm going to kill you and bury you in the mulch pile where nobody will ever find you, I've done it before and now i'm going to add you to the bodies already there"

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this friend who i knew used to beat his sister with wooden stick for fun when their parents were't around, cuz they were always working. we were like 8.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
When i was about nine my father overdosed on cocaine and had an seizure in my living room

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else have a totally normal childhood with non-crazy parents? Or am I alone in this matter...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When i was about nine my father overdosed on cocaine and had an seizure in my living room
I don't get it. Is this what someone told you, or did he tell you something screwed up with his last breath?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well he didn't say it was a fatal overdose, but it does make you wonder, how did chorboy know it was cocaine that caused the seizure? Was he snorting right in front of you?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Worst thing like this that ever happened to us so far involved my cousin who had surgery and cancer related problems for years. She had a botched colectomy that years later the doctor that did it profusely apologized for. She ended up having small intestines removed and replaced. It was actually working until one night she went out and got drunk. She was 22 and was sick for years. She just gave in and wanted a "fun" night. Maybe a couple days after that happened we get a call from my Aunt in Arizona, we were in RI at my grandmothers at the time, hysterical. She found my cousin face down on the floor not breathing. We heard the paramedics come in and start working on her. It was heartbreaking and so surreal at the same time. After a medical examine it was determined there was nothing anyone could have done to help. Her body had had so much trauma over the years it literally just gave out. No one ever wants to be part of or receive those kinds of phone call. :\

ezcw_sl

shitlord
They let you have internet while you're grounded?
oww the burns!

But to top it off, when I got a shitty attitude over that one they assumed I was on drugs, tossed me into this non-accredited church pretend-school and followed that up with how they would never help me with college since I was obviously lying to them about doing drugs.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
oww the burns!

But to top it off, when I got a shitty attitude over that one they assumed I was on drugs, tossed me into this non-accredited church pretend-school and followed that up with how they would never help me with college since I was obviously lying to them about doing drugs.
Still in denial about all the drugs you were doing?

W

Wrathcaster

This sorority chick that was my neighbor my sophomore year in undergrad told me she had constantly lactating nipples and that it was a condition of like, 5 years. She was drunk as shit, but I still believe her. Why the fuck would anyone make that up?

This sorority chick that was my neighbor my sophomore year in undergrad told me she had constantly lactating nipples and that it was a condition of like, 5 years. She was drunk as shit, but I still believe her. Why the fuck would anyone make that up?
Yeah, she wanted you to suck on them.

rrr_img_59793.jpg