Movies That Would Be Made, If You Could Make It Happen

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Mutant League Hockey: The Movie

MutantHockey001-774030.png

Followed by sequels based on other sports of declining quality.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As much as I would love to see the Chain of Dogs on the big screen, I just don't think anyone could actually pull it off correctly
I think his books are too deep and full of words to hit the silver screen. This one is more fluff and centers around 1 man. I can see this being made in a few years...

rrr_img_4166.jpg

rrr_img_4166.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dragonlance series. Need some big-screen Raistlin. The only problem would be that it's a series that is heavy on the action and a little light on depth, so you'd spend a fortune on CGI battles with all sorts of monsters and dragons.
Actually, I see another problem. The fact that those books are fucking terrible.

Caliane

Not even a big Zelda fanboy, but I think it COULD be damn epic.
EQ, too.

I don't read enough books
biggrin.png
I don't remember if I said it when Metroid was brought earlier.
No.
No. NOOOOOOO.

Stop for a moment, and review what has happened every time, someone has tried to put words into a previously silent nintendo protagonists mouth. From Captain N, to Other M. NO. just no.

"The last metroid is in captivity, the galaxy is at peace." That's it. Nothing else.
Can you even imagine the dumb shit, they would come up with to have Link say? They would get a Wayan brother to be Link you know. Or maybe Link needs a sidekick. Rob Schneider as Tingle. And its all your fault.

biggrin.png

Obscene_sl

shitlord
haha, for sure. They'd NEVER be able to get Zelda (or even eq) right to please all the nerdy fanboys. Its all hypothetical! But it COULD be epic
smile.png

smile.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Anyone mention a Krull remake?

How about a good He-Man movie?

Thundercats?

EDIT: The Robert Asprin Myth Series

Xeldar

Silver Squire
How many good video game movies are there? Mortal Kombat was fun and so was Resident Evil, but have there been any else?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im actually surprised LARPers havent already put together a fan made eq movie. or at least re enacted some of the bossfights.

cue the aow video from back in the day.
smile.png

smile.png

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone mention a Krull remake?
Why remake what was perfect to begin with?

They are remaking all these 80's movie that I loved, and the remakes just aren't as good as the originals.

Someone mentioned The Foundation series by Asimov, I only managed to get through like three or four of those, but they were good.
I'd like to see an R-rated Snow Crash.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im actually surprised LARPers havent already put together a fan made eq movie. or at least re enacted some of the bossfights.

cue the aow video from back in the day.
smile.png
How many extras would they have to hire to just stare at a wall for half an hour?

smile.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How many extras would they have to hire to just stare at a wall for half an hour?
i take it you were a non botted cleric or had a crappy PC?
i had a really crappy PC which almost always crashed during velius raids. i couldnt stay still either. i had to run in and slow/malo beasties and do spot heals and buffs so i did all this whilst staring at my shoes. i learned a lot about EQ feet that year. by luclin my PC said fuck you and promptly died. forcing me to buy a new one and thus opened a whole new world of feet+ things to look at!
tongue.png

tongue.png

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Mine is not a known IP or anything, but rather an idea I've had for a few years that would be a pretty cool film.

It starts with a submarine crash, but we don't get a good idea of what causes it. The navy has to call in some scientists in the area to help investigate and potentially save or salvage the sub. There will be some character conflict between the civilians and the navy dudes of course. This is where things get interesting: some strange lights and stuff are seen around the subs. One of the scientists has to go REALLY deep and almost drowns. He ends up being saved by water aliens who are about to destroy the world with tidal waves. they show him a video screen of all the bad things humans do but he convinces them to stop the wave. people have to learn to live nicely with the planet or water aliens will f us up.

What do you guys think? pretty cool idea IMO.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
I don't remember if I said it when Metroid was brought earlier.
No.
No. NOOOOOOO.

Stop for a moment, and review what has happened every time, someone has tried to put words into a previously silent nintendo protagonists mouth. From Captain N, to Other M. NO. just no.

"The last metroid is in captivity, the galaxy is at peace." That's it. Nothing else.
Can you even imagine the dumb shit, they would come up with to have Link say? They would get a Wayan brother to be Link you know. Or maybe Link needs a sidekick. Rob Schneider as Tingle. And its all your fault.
excuse_me_princess.jpg

excuse_me_princess.jpg

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
Mine is not a known IP or anything, but rather an idea I've had for a few years that would be a pretty cool film.

It starts with a submarine crash, but we don't get a good idea of what causes it. The navy has to call in some scientists in the area to help investigate and potentially save or salvage the sub. There will be some character conflict between the civilians and the navy dudes of course. This is where things get interesting: some strange lights and stuff are seen around the subs. One of the scientists has to go REALLY deep and almost drowns. He ends up being saved by water aliens who are about to destroy the world with tidal waves. they show him a video screen of all the bad things humans do but he convinces them to stop the wave. people have to learn to live nicely with the planet or water aliens will f us up.

What do you guys think? pretty cool idea IMO.
The Abyss of Autism Cover.jpg