Movies That Would Be Made, If You Could Make It Happen

Talen24

Trakanon Raider
I would love to see the 2 Magician books made into about a 3-4 season AMC or HBO series. The story of Rupert Avery from Fiest could stand on its own as well.

Sulrn

Deuces
Won't lie. I wouldn't mind seeing Mass Effect turned into a 3-4 season HBO Premium TV series by the original story lead.

Paragon, SPC/WH, Fem Shep(standard model) w/ Liara LI (plus Kelly season 2), of course. May not be the most fun, but would stand to make the most money.

----

Would also enjoy seeing 40K. However, fuck the UM. Start with Decent of Angels - that way you have the total jarring of story environments. You introduce what Space Marines are and you already have the best legion involved from the get go.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Something like Star Trek : Voyager in the universe of Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would watch a Mass Effect 2 Movie/show with Yvonne Strahovsky playing Miranda. Definitely.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Assassin's Creed if they could do it right.
It's your lucky day. This is happening... and they got MICHAEL FASSBENDER to play the lead.

rrr_img_4480.jpg

rrr_img_4480.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I just skimmed this thread quickly so some of these might have already come but whatever.

I would like to see all these titles done either as films of the LotR quality or a HBO series (like Rome).

Mars trilogy (or Quadrilogy depending on how you look at it) by Kim Stanley Robinson

Foundation trilogy by Isaac Asimov

Many of the Robot series stories by Asmiov, would be a good series with Dr. Susan Calvin and Elijah Baley as the main characters solving robot and non-robot related crimes

Hyperion series by Dan Simmons, at least the first two books.

The Dune series by Frank Herbert, the Sci-Fi Channel did a decent mini series, but it could be improved on.

Star Wars: The Thrawn Trillogy by Timothy Zahn, probably one of the best of the SW novels. There are probably a few other good ones but after reading this and then 6-7 worthless SW novels I gave up.

Mass Effect series - only please god have a better ending!

Star Wars Jedi Knight (Kyle Katan) they would make a good few films.

Stranger in a Strange Land by Heinlein, always like that book.

To Sail Beyond the Sunset by Heinlein - if only to see Hollywood try and portray the rampant incest and crazy shit that's in this story!

Drakonar

Molten Core Raider
As mentioned earlier...
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
Elric

Add...
Perry Rhodan
The Lenseman series
The Magister Trilogy (C. S. Friedman)

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bioshock

Voltron

Everquest

The Legend of Zelda

Metroid

---------------------

3D Movies >.<

Soul Calibur

Lineage II

rrr_img_9699.jpg
rrr_img_9700.jpg

rrr_img_9701.jpg
rrr_img_9702.jpg

fucker_sl

shitlord
one more vote for a well done Warhammer 40000 movie. Nothing, in the entire history of human imagination, has the potential to reach the level of epicness of this movie

i want this shit on big screen yo

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dragonlance series. Need some big-screen Raistlin. The only problem would be that it's a series that is heavy on the action and a little light on depth, so you'd spend a fortune on CGI battles with all sorts of monsters and dragons.
I thought an animated version of this was made a few years back, with Kiefer Sutherland voicing Raistlin. Those first three books were pretty poorly written, as I recall, but Raistlin remains one of the baddest-ass fantasy characters of all time, in my opinion. He was the one diamond floating in the sewage.

I would second seeing the Belgariad/Mallorean done, those were fun books. Or the original Icewind Dale trilogy. Funny to think that Drizzt 'Boba Fetted' his way to stardom after being kind of a secondary character at the start.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anything by David Gemmell, especially the Skillgannon books would translate very well i think