Movies where the bad guy wins because he is awesome as fuck.. or should have won but Hollywood cucked out with gayness. AKA: Jogger thread 2 Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1634342990550.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
silence of the lambs doesnt count then i guess
Debatable, was it intended as a part of series or was it orignally intended as a one off? Star Wars was originally a one off, when they went to production with Empire it was turned into Episode 4 and made part of a trilogy. In a trilogy the second movie serves as "act 2" where the protagonists usually end of at their lowest for the come-from-behind victory. Infinity War and Endgame were written and produced to be Part 1 and Part 2 of series, if they won in Infinity War what would have been the point of Endgame?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Debatable, was it intended as a part of series or was it orignally intended as a one off? Star Wars was originally a one off, when they went to production with Empire it was turned into Episode 4 and made part of a trilogy. In a trilogy the second movie serves as "act 2" where the protagonists usually end of at their lowest for the come-from-behind victory. Infinity War and Endgame were written and produced to be Part 1 and Part 2 of series, if they won in Infinity War what would have been the point of Endgame?
Silence of the Lambs was already the sequel to Red Dragon. the movie in the 80s was called Manhunter.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Silence of the Lambs was already the sequel to Red Dragon. the movie in the 80s was called Manhunter
Hannibal works, Dr. Lecter gets away in the end and even feeds some brains to a kid. I am not arguing against Silence of the Lambs as, as far as I understand it, it was not part of a PLANNED trilogy of films though I could be mistaken. That is the key issue here, PLANNED. Infinity War and Empire Strikes Back were part of a planned series so their outcome is written to justify the next part. Their "endings" are just wrap ups to set up the next part.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hannibal works, Dr. Lecter gets away in the end and even feeds some brains to a kid. I am not arguing against Silence of the Lambs as, as far as I understand it, it was not part of a PLANNED trilogy of films though I could be mistaken. That is the key issue here, PLANNED. Infinity War and Empire Strikes Back were part of a planned series so their outcome is written to justify the next part. Their "endings" are just wrap ups to set up the next part.
i dont think Hanibal was meant to be a thing. i think it was just fan service. the book wasnt very good compared to the first two.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So to join in on the game for real, and I had to google this to remind myself, but Creep. He definitely wins at the end of this one, it is a great movie, and indy so, yeah.

Second movie trying to cash in on the success of the original is complete shit and he survives so much garbage it ruins everything.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Ah I was wondering why I couldn't edit my posts and realized this thread was in the Shaw right where it belongs lol.