Movies where the bad guy wins because he is awesome as fuck.. or should have won but Hollywood cucked out with gayness. AKA: Jogger thread 2 Boogaloo

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rambo (2021)

Army veteran and transexual, Chelsea Manning, is forced by a cruel sheriff and his deputies to use the men’s toilet. Denied his womanhood Chelsea hangs himself on Facebook live.

Role credits.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Rambo (2021)

Army veteran and transexual, Chelsea Manning, is forced by a cruel sheriff and his deputies to use the men’s toilet. Denied his womanhood Chelsea hangs himself on Facebook live.

Role credits.

Where is Screamfeeder Screamfeeder to write you a check. This would be greenlit within seconds by any Hollywood Goblin, you probably wouldn't even have to suck a Silverbergoldeinstein cock.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Manning II : The Protest Boogaloo

Antifa burns Portland to the ground and Biden renames Independence Day to Chelsea Manning Day.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Captain Phillips (2021)

Somali pirates kill Captain Phillips and the entire crew. The Biden DOJ pardons the Somali pirates and grants them permanent citizenship in the US.

Billy Hill Theme

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Captain Phillips (2021)

Somali pirates kill Captain Phillips and the entire crew. The Biden DOJ pardons the Somali pirates and grants them permanent citizenship in the US.

Billy Hill Theme

but how many months do they sit outside a Cali port waiting to dock?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as i mentioned in the other thread. the hitman in No Country For Old Men was able to walk off. i guess you could include Clint Eastwood from Unforgiven as well. then there is the pedo serial killer in Con Air that nobody gives a damn got away.

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I wouldn't say horror type films really qualify unless if a White Super Straight Pureblood chopping up Globohomos. So like Silence of the Lambs would count, but Jason in Space probably not.

The_Silence_of_the_Lambs_poster.jpg
TBH, I'm actually kind of surprised that Silence of the Lambs hasn't been cancelled yet.

It ticks all the boxes: of course there's the obvious transphobia with Buffalo Bill, the highly problematic relationship between Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter (omg he's totally grooming her!), and even the fat-shaming of the Senator's daughter ("Was she a large girl? Big through the hips? Roomy?").

Maybe Jodie Foster's lesbianism managed to keep it off the radar? However, I think she's both an actual lesbian that only likes real women and she's also a good friend of Mel Gibson, so it's probably just a matter of time before Buzzfeed/PopSugar/some other shit content mill needs an article and Silence of the Lambs is up on the chopping block.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
TBH, I'm actually kind of surprised that Silence of the Lambs hasn't been cancelled yet.

It ticks all the boxes: of course there's the obvious transphobia with Buffalo Bill, the highly problematic relationship between Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter (omg he's totally grooming her!), and even the fat-shaming of the Senator's daughter ("Was she a large girl? Big through the hips? Roomy?").

Maybe Jodie Foster's lesbianism managed to keep it off the radar? However, I think she's both an actual lesbian that only likes real women and she's also a good friend of Mel Gibson, so it's probably just a matter of time before Buzzfeed/PopSugar/some other shit content mill needs an article and Silence of the Lambs is up on the chopping block.

Don't worry it's only a matter of time until these movies are removed. Or Netflix will remake it and Hannibal Lecter will be black.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

jodie foster is definitely butch, but i think she's a lesbo who likes men. not for sex, she just likes hangin with the guys.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, the alt-right propaganda recruiting tools have gotten weirder and weirder. What is happening in here?