Movies You Must Show Your Kids

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nobody suggested Superman Iv though, did they? Your kids did. So the point stands. They need to learn the ugly truth about sequels. It's probably best if you recommend against it first so they learn to listen to you.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nobody suggested Superman Iv though, did they? Your kids did. So the point stands. They need to learn the ugly truth about sequels. It's probably best if you recommend against it first so they learn to listen to you.
I'm taking them through movies I enjoyed as a child. Sad thing is, they watched the Batman movie (with the nipples) on TV yesterday and loved it. It must be nice to not be so cynical about everything.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been doing movie nights recently with my kids too, good list here! Mine are 8 and 4 so it's kinda hard to find good stuff.

They loved Ghostbusters and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. They love comedies but I'm struggling to think of more that are age appropriate.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Growing up, there was a theater near us that had Wednesday movies that consisted of all the good Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Clint Eastwood, Bronson, etc. Basically shit-kicking guy movies. My Dad took my brother and I to see so many of them. Even now that he's over 70, when I go down to Florida to visit, me, him, and my son always find time for a good 60's action movie.

So, if you have a boy, all of those above, plus any old James Bond (the older the better).

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Today, we are watching:

rrr_img_131892.jpg

They acted like they wanted to play videogames, and fussed. Then my five year old ran and got his autobot toy to hold, while watching it. And they stopped talking.

I guess we are good.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
12 years a slave
Law Abiding Citizen - kids need to see the hard truths of the world!!

Siliconemelons

Today, we are watching:

rrr_img_131892.jpg

They acted like they wanted to play videogames, and fussed. Then my five year old ran and got his autobot toy to hold, while watching it. And they stopped talking.

I guess we are good.
Some of the best voice work in an animated movie... Bay pissed me off when he again used Nemoy and made him bad and didn't make him Galvatron...wtf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Couldn't find a better thread on search so I'm bumping this because Willow is getting a proper Blu-ray release Jan 29, 2019. Previously it had a limited release that went for $100+

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users