Mr. Robot

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Waaaaaannnnnkkkkkkk

So they let prisoners have computers now? Or was Craig Robinson a guard? Why was there a dog? Or a Pyro lady? Why was this necessary?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well I feel shame.

Still don't see how some aspects of the show this season fit with him being in prison, though. Will definitely be going back and watching the season again once it's wrapped up.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah Warden, librarian, counselor, etc. Makes the scene where the "FBI" raid his house make more sense, since Elliot just standing around outside wouldn't happen in the real world but in jail where the fuck is he gonna go if he's standing outside his office. Its sort of a bummer it turned out that way, but I do know a ton of people who don't keep up with internet forums on the show are going to be mind blown.

Lotta OH SHIT moments, love when the black dark army ninja just sliced and diced the nazi gang that was gonna buttfuck Elliot. Everything with Angela was just WTF, she is turning into an even more autustic version of Elliot. I hope Mr. Robot telling Elliot that he shot Tyrell isn't true :(

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Its sort of a bummer it turned out that way, but I do know a ton of people who don't keep up with internet forums on the show are going to be mind blown.

Lotta OH SHIT moments, love when the black dark army ninja just sliced and diced the nazi gang that was gonna buttfuck Elliot. Everything with Angela was just WTF, she is turning into an even more autustic version of Elliot. I hope Mr. Robot telling Elliot that he shot Tyrell isn't true :(

this.

There are like 6 incredible actors in this show. They do a ridic good job.

I'm not into slater's dad jokes at all, but it fits his char. The corny things that make me cringe hard. meh

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
someone noticed the actor who plays the pyro burning shit up is a tranny, I instinctively picked up on it when she first showed up in episode 1 thanks to my Fedor-meter

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Curious as to what specifically landed Elliot in jail. Obviously it's not the actual 5/9 hack or he'd be on "never see the light of day" lockdown. Maybe suspicion of the Allsafe rootkit and file he changed and they're holding him (hence why Darlene is trying to scrub his traces)?

Don't ever read show forums or the Mr. Robot Reddit, any clues going around anywhere?

spronk

FPS noob
most people think its the hack he did on the shrink's (cheating) boyfriend, and his takedown of the silk road is what is leading to his early release

remember season 1 ended with someone knocking on his door, its almost certain we will see in the next episode or two a flashback to that and it'll be the cops bringing him in

The world believes Tyrell Wellick brought down E Corp, I think

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ah ok, makes sense. If the Feds had any suspicion that he messed with the DAT file etc there would be no way they wouldn't be all over his ass, or could Darlene clean that up with the attention that would be under. Shrink theory makes more sense.

I will be looking forward to that Slater flashback. Still thinking Whiterose hopped in and stole the operation & we will see the eventual Elliot & Tyrell vs. Whiterose's hacking syndicate. Scratch that Joey Bada$$ told Elliot to expect a letter Tuesday from Whiterose, and was always keeping an eye on the operation. Too much thinking aloud.

No way Tyrell is dead, Slater has got to be hiding it until Elliot is ready, so that he doesn't blow the whole thing. His character is too damn strong, really hope he is not dead.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Ya, thinking Tyrell is still around also. Why all the story on his wife?
So the site owner, Warden maybe? Another DOC staff member? Or just another inmate?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Elliot's definitely not in jail for anything related to Tyrell (like I thought in Episode 1) - you don't get early release if you're connected with that era's Osama Bin Laden. It is something minor like the Therapist hack.

But I still don't think Tyrell is alive. There's been way too many false "proof of life" moments. I suspect this will be the big end reveal, where we find out Whiterose was planning to do it to cover their tracks - but Darlene beat him to the punch, hence why she's been so militant and angry this season.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tyrell has to be dead. It makes perfect sense as to why Mr. Robot would hide that from him. That and when you bring down the Western Economy and people think you did it, like the situation Tyrell is in, its not believable that you could go underground such that nobody would ever find you.

When the weight of the entire government and financial markets of the World at large have all eyes on you and are right up your ass.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would they put Elliot in minimum security type prison if he voluntarily committed himself? Just seems like it's way too lax for any kind of "normal" prison.

Grez

Trakanon Raider
The FBI chick is just as fucked up as Elliot: she tells her boss that the Chinese attackers suiciding was them "deleting their history". IMO she needs psychiatric leave.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users