Mr. Robot

Needless

Toe Sucker
Murica pls, i need my Mr. Robot. Stop delaying it
frown.png

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I just love how waiting a week to air something similar to a recent crime makes sense to these idiots. Look how sensitive we are! Lulz. Just air it and get it over with.

The best part is that them delaying this episode is the only reason I even know about this tragedy. Thanks for ruining my day USA.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Guys, stop being dicks. People died, this is only a TV show that you had to wait a week extra for. Your world isn't ending.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guys, stop being dicks. People died, this is only a TV show that you had to wait a week extra for. Your world isn't ending.
Has me courious as to what scene specifically caused the delay. My guess is crazy ass Tyrell done killed someone afk again but this time it wasnt on a rooftop at night.

Also their ratings will probably be higher due to anticipation and curiousity.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Ugghh, two more days of my shitty job while I wait for my precious, assuming no more drama comes our way...all due respect to those who were harmed of course.

But damn, pick another show to interrupt.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's been awhile since my whole group of friends got together for a fucking tv series finale. My body is ready for all that tv drama, and beer... maybe Tyrell's wife will spread her legs in the bathroom this time?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is powerful. So many times I have tried to get friends to watch a tv show and they would be like "meh" because they watch what they watch and dont have time to spare to start up something new, or think its gay I dont know.

But so far I have gotten 4 people to watch this show. Each one binged to episode 9. It has got more people to watch than GoT in my experience. (In my circle not nationally obviously) And I love GoT, and most of my friends do too, so that tells you something.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finale was solid, didn't necessarily love it, but it was solid.

Whiter0se reveal at the end was nice (dug the Nero scene). Ready for season 2, see more from E Corp's side.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Best part of the finale was when they played Jim Carroll Band. I had forgotten about that song.

This show isn't bad but it's just decent. Finale was decent. Season was decent. Acting is decent. Story is decent. I'll keep watching it but there are definitely points in most episodes where I wouldn't mind having a fast forward feature.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed it. Thought it was a nice way to set things up for next season. Overall it has been pretty refreshing to have a show like this come about.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The thing at the end definitely leaves me intrigued for next season.

I'll also echo that the finale seemed a bit slow. I enjoy the show, but there was something off about it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's my thought after watching the show.

What if Elliot and Tyrell are the same person also? I know that one's harder to imagine, but the way Tyrell's wife was talking to Elliot, it's as if she knew him. Then "played" that she didn't, for his sake. So that's what I'm thinking.

The Asian dude at the very end was the computer scrubber person that Elliot had a timed meeting with a few episodes ago, shortly after they failed the visit on evil corp's database center.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Starting to wonder if Tyrell is Elliot as well. That being said, there is a reddit link where people have been discussing it. General consensus seems to be that they are different people.

Certainly not a redditor*, finally decided to look at the Mr. Robot sub-reddit. That shit is Illuminati as fuck. Holy shit.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Good ending to the season. What did Tyrell's wife say to Elliot when he said "excuse me?" I couldn't make out that line, even though I replayed it a couple of times