Mr. Robot

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just repaying the fanboy who couldn't handle an opinion that wasn't 100% sucking this shows dick and negged me first. Shit, if I had known you out people who neg, I would have just asked you and we could have avoided this.

So, yeah, who was it?

Btw, why even make nets anonymous if some mod will reveal them whenever they get butthurt?
Clearly I was the one butthurt here. Lol

Del

Vyemm Raider
Abusing your mod powers because you got negged? Yep, you were. You must be a real cool guy in real life.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Like, look at this dudes face. I dont even know if I would want to hang out with that guy IRL.

rrr_img_107017.jpg
At least when this series is over we know who will star in the Steve Buscemi biopic...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Abusing your mod powers because you got negged? Yep, you were. You must be a real cool guy in real life.
I didn't abuse anything. Everyone on this forum knows all you have to do is ask me who +/-'ed you and I'll tell you. Stop being butthurt about getting caught while you were thinking you were cleverly trolling people.

And I am a cool guy, my mom tells me all the time.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Sure is lots of drama in the TV threads nowadays.

At least popsicle doesn't watch this show. It'll be like twenty pages on his critique.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worse thing to happen on a wed in a long time.

And I mean not being able to watch Mr Robot.