Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Insert? wtf? I swear this game has more buttons to learn than EQ2 has character abilities. Fuck!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm only 1440p with the ASUS rog monitor. I dont use an fps counter since it's through xbox store so I dunno what my actual fps is. Looks really nice though!
Should be able to use the windows game bar to have an fps counter for it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you turn on dev options, you can turn on a fps counter. It'll also tell you if you are CPU or GPU limited.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Flying around near where I live and found a spot where satellite caught an airplane and applied it to the ground texture ^^
1598023147680.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Insert? wtf? I swear this game has more buttons to learn than EQ2 has character abilities. Fuck!
yeah dude its realistic. it was so frustrating on a keyboard im like just put me in the damn cockpit lol.

spronk

FPS noob
lol paymoneywubby on twitch is flying around trying to find Jeffrey Epstein's pedo island

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Well this looks amazing in 4k. Not sure about FPS but it autoselected ultra and I didn't see any stuttering. Oh and never ever EVER let me fly a real plane. I don't know wtf I'm doing. Also where are the guns?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Medium settings with a 1080Ti , and I'm getting 45 FPS pretty steady. Not great at all, and I'm trying to fly with a keyboard which is absolutely balls. I should have listened to myself, and others. Lol. Gotta find the cord for the Xbox controller at least!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
They don't have a helicopter, just planes right? as in you can't stop mid air to look at stuff?

In one of Squirrel's videos he says they will be activly developing this game for the next few years with regular content patches, and that one of the first ones will include helicopters.