Ms. Marvel

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I completely fanboi'd out at that little guitar riff in the final scene (not to be confused with the midcredit stinger)

It makes me highly amused that so many Marvel fans are expressing butthurt at this given that the creator of the character wanted her to be a mutant originally, but the editorial edict to redirect towards cinematic potential with Inhumans (and away from Fox) meant that she became an Inhuman.

I really liked this series and I did not think I would at the start.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just binged this series and our family loved it. Completely surprised how good of a family-friendly series this landed. I was expecting this to be cheesy, campy, or something that just didn’t hold my attention but really enjoyed it.

I could have cared less about “The Marvels” honestly but now I’ll give it a chance.

Definitely something to watch with kids and very easy to follow so if you’re needing something to fill in the gaps now between Stranger Things and whatever is next, this is a great watch and a solid sit back and enjoy series now that we’re all completely exhausted and spent after Stranger Things lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user