4 Lavakin Brawler (M20) 147
4 Scampering Scorcher (M20) 158
4 Chandra's Embercat (M20) 129
4 Fire Urchin (GRN) 101
2 Heraldic Banner (ELD) 222
4 Chandra's Triumph (WAR) 121
4 Shock (M20) 160
3 Skewer the Critics (RNA) 115

Got my 5 wins in 7 games, plus the deck has a winning percentage of at least 7/10 beyond that. I've only lost to bad draws and won games I really shouldn't have.
I just used U/W flyers. Rally is real dumb in a format with so little removal. just kill people on turn 4 or 5 like all the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dimir surveil is the easiest deck to use in artisan for those who want to put in zero effort thinking about it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

never tried streaming before, going to stream some Niv Mizzet, Reborn Brawl tonight if anyone is interested. i'll try to do my best commentary for a noob. :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
looks like some people tried listening so far, pretty much just a horrible poorly buffered mess so far right? my internet sucks apparently, lowered the settings, maybe it'll work better now

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah even after tweaking settings, my internet and laptop just suck too much for live streaming. i'll just try to improve my recordings and go that route instead.

edit -- what the fuck, Twtich doesn't let you upload videos until you reach Affiliate level, lol dumb. guess it's back to YouTube.

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I dont know if I have become gods gift to omniscence drafting or if people are just really bad. On my 9th draft and my worst finish was 1 time i only got 5 wins. Easy packs and gems

And im bad at drafting.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit fuck this event

Twice now my opponent (on the play) has gotten turn 1 Drakuseth. I'm maybe 10 games in and have one win. Fuck my life.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Holy shit fuck this event

Twice now my opponent (on the play) has gotten turn 1 Drakuseth. I'm maybe 10 games in and have one win. Fuck my life.
The oko event is hilarious. You have to make proper attacks which is much less of thing with everyone having a bunch of 3/3s, but you get some real dumb things. I had my opponent get a magmatic force on turn 1 lol, how do you beat that? then I had a turn 1 green cavalier into howling giant, turns out having 12 power in play on turn 1 is good.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yea sometimes people get a nuts early play in the event, but I've had plenty of opponents fuck up attacks/blocks because they either don't know or check creatures for abilities.

I've also hit some nuts counters, like a guy turn 1 drakuseth and I turn one Agent of Treachery lol. But afterlife creatures and vilis are a pain in the dick.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How about turn 1 of that creature that makes your opponent pay 1 Mana for each attacking creature if they want any combat on their turn

FUN EVENT

They obviously didn't play test this at all when they dreamt up this spin on Momir

"Hey let's take the most annoying thing about Momir and crank it up to 11, that'll be fun"

Sterling

El Presidente
How about turn 1 of that creature that makes your opponent pay 1 Mana for each attacking creature if they want any combat on their turn

FUN EVENT

They obviously didn't play test this at all when they dreamt up this spin on Momir

"Hey let's take the most annoying thing about Momir and crank it up to 11, that'll be fun"
I mean it's a troll event and nobody expects it to be anything but extremely high variance. Anything involving tokens or card draw etc is just wildly silly. It's pretty amusing and getting the cosmetic stuff is kind of cool, but I can't imagine anyone takes the format seriously.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I mean it's a troll event and nobody expects it to be anything but extremely high variance. Anything involving tokens or card draw etc is just wildly silly. It's pretty amusing and getting the cosmetic stuff is kind of cool, but I can't imagine anyone takes the format seriously.

Bitching about Momir is as old as Momir itself, I knew what I was getting into, still gonna bitch.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah if they hadn't locked exclusive rewards behind the event (and make events Sun-Tues or whatever stupid shit) then whatever, but I sat down at 9AM thinking I'd just knock out my 5 wins real quick before I had to get ready to have company over for football, and then found myself still grinding two hours later trying to get my last win as asshole after asshole got lucky on both the coin toss and their first Oko roll, I had to vent somewhere lol

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
This version of Momir has been better than any of the past ones on arena for me. Games are almost always over quickly, which is nice.

• 1Dislike

Sterling

El Presidente
Normal Momir has far more interesting combat since creatures have much more variety in stats. That said these games were definitely fast because usually one side gets a dominating board state real fast. Took 9 games for me to get my 5 wins and literally none of them had interesting combat.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing says good game faster than the first turn Mythic blue that summons 3 0/1's.....cough...3/3s on your side.

• 1Worf

Rime

<Donor>
I can safely say, that if Oko is not banned/restricted/whatever, I will not be picking up the next expansion in January. Such a cancerous card.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having so much fun with Legends of Runeterra. I know I am not playing this game once that one can be played everyday. This weekend is the first time I have not even cared about my dailies for a long time.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oko, Once upon a Time, and Veil of Summer banned

Honestly I feel like banning all three might have been overkill, I feel like they should have started by just banning Oko or Oko+one of the other two and seeing how much of a change occurs. Veil of Summer wasn't breaking too much before rotation.

They even could have banned one or two in Arena earlier and used it as a testing ground for what the best bans for paper would be. Since they can ban stuff there weekly / daily if needed, it's a lot easier to experiment there.

• 1Weird Boner