MTG: Arena

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I see Rudy's videos as entertainment. I don't hate the guy for doing what he does. He provides entertainment and deserves the advertisement money gets for doing it just like any other entertainer in the world should.

Anybody that makes investment decisions based off of Rudy or anybody on YouTube should have their head examined.

Those people that sent death threats to him are retarded, and should go crawl back under the rock they came out from under. That's just stupid to make threats against someone just because of a YouTube video. Seriously. What a loser someone has to be to take a youtube video so seriously that they send threats to the creator of said video.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha I fucking love Rudy, I mean yeah i'm sure he's shilling a bit to help make him some money but still - he cracks me up sometimes and he's not really taking this all that seriously.

PS. Boros Feather is popular right now too. Found out Feather's effect will overwrite the Dreadhorde Arcanist's exile portion, so even if you bring Feather/Arcanist out later in the game sometime after casting your shitty 1 cost buffs, you can still bring them bitches right back into your hand.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I made a RW draft deck that curved out at 3, loads of 1-2 drops, everything with single color costs.

Played 40 cards, 17 lands with 9 mountains and 8 plains, had to mulligan every hand a few times and lost 4 out of 5 games due to never seeing any land of the 2nd color.

Wish they just told me to fuck off while drafting, what a waste of time. Feels like the shuffler doesn't allow for hyper-aggro in limited. Guessing its a side-effect of them trying to nerf the 14 mountain constructed deck, but that isn't how I like the game.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Sure is a fucking riot to watch the Fandom Legends Tournament on Twitch and watch half the matches go to fatigue.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I thought people were being silly about the matching based on deck archetype, but today it really seemed to be the truth. Every Esper was against Red, or a mirror(6 mirrors and 5 red). I switched to amass/bolas and then all swarm of green/X decks (sample size of 5). I switched to Golgari and it is all amass/bolas/sac (B/X/X) style decks (sample 4, so far).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I thought people were being silly about the matching based on deck archetype, but today it really seemed to be the truth. Every Esper was against Red, or a mirror(6 mirrors and 5 red). I switched to amass/bolas and then all swarm of green/X decks (sample size of 5). I switched to Golgari and it is all amass/bolas/sac (B/X/X) style decks (sample 4, so far).

Of course, after I complained...None of the matches fell into the pattern. Which fallacy did I just fall for again, Correlation doesn't mean Causality...Or something like that.

Rime

<Donor>
So... how the heck does the 'Vault' work?

I have gotten two fifth copies of cards (one common, one uncommon)... what does it 'take' to unlock the Vault?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So... how the heck does the 'Vault' work?

I have gotten two fifth copies of cards (one common, one uncommon)... what does it 'take' to unlock the Vault?

Umm lets say you have all the commons and uncommons. If you open a pack you get .8% Not sure what the individual cards give.

When you get all the rares you get 20 gems and 40 gems for mythic slot.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
anyone who plays esper control in the next event should be banned from forums

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This isn't Hearthstone fatigue isn't a thing.

I was watching Sjow and he still uses the word from his Hearthstone days.

In any case, I can't think of a better word to describe the feeling you get watching control decks with barely any real threats matched up against each other. Fatiguing.

Rime

<Donor>
So the vault is just ass compared to Hearthstone. First place I have found in the game that MtG:A loses.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the vault is just ass compared to Hearthstone. First place I have found in the game that MtG:A loses.

Vault is just SOMETHING so that excess commons/uncommons mean something. It used to be that Rare/Mythic were the same way too, but the gems thing is faaaaar better obviously.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Vault makes it so playing sealed deck isn't just throwing your money away after you've opened all the commons and uncommons.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Decent box

Niv is foil

• 1Like
  • 1WTF