MTG thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Get a decent deck and play the 6 ticket Standard dailies under the constructed/schedule events tab. That's your entry level grind, and the bread and butter of constructed value tournaments.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Good article.

It also doesn't help things that Dragons/Dragons/Fate is stale as fucking fuck. Origins cannot get here soon enough.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Sold khans boxes for cash, used cash to buy 160% in credit, used credit to buy reserved list.

Feels good man.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Think I had it set to private by accident

enchantment control (Standard MTG Deck)

Basic idea is build up devotion by using pacifism effects. Use mana from devotion to make a huge Myth Realized, cast Elspeth or cast Secure the Wastes for a bunch of mana.

Keep in mind I threw this together in like 10 mins, but I think the idea is sound.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
What do you do if they have no creatures to Pacify?
It's for my meta. Standard is 100% creatures.

I was also thinking about a version with bestow creatures and Mastery of the Unseen.

Kind of ahead of myself but the enchantment stuff from Origins is pretty exciting.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Next question is, what do you do against Jeskai Tokens? All those exiled goblins are going to the graveyard.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In our local group, a deck like that would be played against once and then no one would put up with it again, so it would be dismantled; like someone's Stasis deck that we pretend didn't exist.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
In our local group, a deck like that would be played against once and then no one would put up with it again, so it would be dismantled; like someone's Stasis deck that we pretend didn't exist.
All the more reason to try it

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Standard or Modern? Infectious Bloodlust seems pretty decent in standard.
Yeah standard and it's nothing overwhelming though. It's not a terrible card but it's no game changer for RDW and it's going to be less than $1 to add 4 to my deck. I don't know that it would replace Titan's Strength since it is R and an instant so it can be quite awesome when you need it the most. It will rotate out in in October but they reprinted it for Origins I saw.

Chandra's Ignition is a good card but probably not great for burn more for a mid range deck I think.

We haven't seen Chandra though yet.