MTG thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
SCG and CFB will probably run bigger events as soon as it is logistically possible.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
WOTC's current prices on MH2 boxes on Amazon, in order of Collector - Set - Booster, is $500, $375, and $320.

Is anyone actually paying this shit? Tell me people aren't encouraging these greedy asshats.

I realize Amazon price matches itself on lowest price prior to release so you risk little, but still, this is cardboard that's been printed on...

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's the fetchlands tax. People asked for this. You don't fuck with the monkey paw.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WOTC's current prices on MH2 boxes on Amazon, in order of Collector - Set - Booster, is $500, $375, and $320.

Is anyone actually paying this shit? Tell me people aren't encouraging these greedy asshats.

I realize Amazon price matches itself on lowest price prior to release so you risk little, but still, this is cardboard that's been printed on...

Black Lotus.full.jpg

You should look the price up for the Alpha that just sold.....

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

It’s ridiculous, but you could already have and will be able to get them much cheaper than that. Gamenerdz still has stock at $250 for a set box, $260 for draft and $400 for collectors.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, the decision to try to recapture old Monster Manual art style is an odd one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

It’s ridiculous, but you could already have and will be able to get them much cheaper than that. Gamenerdz still has stock at $250 for a set box, $260 for draft and $400 for collectors.

Right, but that's not my point. The prices I listed are direct from WOTC - and they ARE selling. Even the Gamenerdz prices are WTFBBQ. We're being conditioned to look at those prices as "cheap". WOTC can fuck off with that nonsense.

Also, FoN got a retro reprint in MH2. Laughing my ass off.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Right, but that's not my point. The prices I listed are direct from WOTC - and they ARE selling. Even the Gamenerdz prices are WTFBBQ. We're being conditioned to look at those prices as "cheap". WOTC can fuck off with that nonsense.

Also, FoN got a retro reprint in MH2. Laughing my ass off.
They were cheaper than what you listed direct from Amazon earlier this week too. They will likely be even cheaper in a couple of months since this isn’t a limited print run. Regardless the prices are pretty ridiculous, wonder what the wholesale price is.

OneofOne

I think it's fantastic. That art instantly reminds me of high school.

This. They look a helluva lot more like MTG cards than a lot of stuff we've seen recently. The sketch cards I'm a bit iffy on, but I need to see more of them to really have an opinion.