MTG thread

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Face Commander for one of the two Midnight Hunt Commander decks. Which means Coven is a set mechanic/theme the deck will support. So "control three creatures with different powers."

Low powered legend, but most of the 2-deck Commander sets have been pretty derpy, since they're replacing Planeswalker Decks.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Erin Campbell cancelled for being a creepy tranny who sexually harassed all five black magic players.

Live by the Twitter Lynch Mob, die by the Twitter Lynch Mob.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Thicc Merfolk Mommy:

1627495377768.png

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I know it’s just the start of previews but it’s not sounding good…you’re going to tell me that there’s no werewolf commander precon for the supposedly werewolf themed Innistrad set? Maybe the news is bullshit and maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised but right now the disappointment is crushing. Been sitting on my shitass werewolf deck for over a year since they announced the double Innistrad sets. Fuck.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why isn't Syr Konrad worded "Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from anywhere and whenever a creature leaves your graveyard," ?

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Temporary creatures - tokens, manlands, vehicles, etc. can all die, but not count as a creature card going to a graveyard.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Temporary creatures - tokens, manlands, vehicles, etc. can all die, but not count as a creature card going to a graveyard.

they go into the graveyard, that's a condition of dying, they're removed as a state based action

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Correct, I didn't catch a word that Conefed missed. A "creature" is only on the battlefield, otherwise its treated as a "creature card". So a "creature put into a graveyard from anywhere" is only a creature dying from the battlefield, it wouldn't count a "creature card" being milled/discard/etc. I thought he had said "creature card" in his wording, which wouldn't count something like crewed vehicles or tokens.

So I guess a shorter version of the card would say "whenever a creature or creature card is put into a graveyard etc..." but that seems odd as well, leads to the same confusion really.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While I find Jeremy an annoying idiot, I do find it hilarious that he was banned for calling cosplayers whores, and now those cosplayers have onlyfans, confirming that they were in fact whores.

• 1Worf

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
That is because they are not "cards"

but they do trigger effects that are based on leaving the battlefield

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I think the arena thread is pretty much done and we should merge it with this

7A9D0BEB-C768-492B-B301-F6ACE26F502F.jpeg

managed to win my free premier draft with a janky UG mutate deck. At least 2 of those wins were pure luck