MTG thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've broken this format lol, I just won 15 games in a row, I'm plat and it's pairing me against Mythic players.

1680577333584.png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let me stress, If it were official I would buy that card. Given all the subjects that Hasbro does, why not one that revolves that movie?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I collect artist proofs, and have quite a few with sketches/paintings from the artist on them. Love that shit. Not into alters, but I get it.

Also, Chris is a faggot.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks, pharma. I just tried to build green stompy but it’s only like 50% wr and just discovered the format. Trying to find something I like that’s not drafting after I blow my gem load
Did you try that deck out? Hard deck to pilot if you don't understand you opponents' gameplan. Powerful tho. If I lose it's usually because I made a mistake.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Current version

Told you Rusko was the shit! 💙 I have NO idea why so many people are sleeping on him.

Duel sometime? My current list is Historic but I could probably make an Alchemy version.

Edit -- oh wait you're BO1ing. I haven't BO1ed in a long time. I might try your list for it tho, looks tasty.