Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The state of 2024 magic

fae.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The first "Kindred" card has been spoiled, which is the new name for "Tribal" because you know, waycism or something.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The first "Kindred" card has been spoiled, which is the new name for "Tribal" because you know, waycism or something.
It’s less faggy than typal, I guess. The amount of people that unironically used that fucking term was stupid, but then again we’re in clown world.

OneofOne

It’s less faggy than typal, I guess. The amount of people that unironically used that fucking term was stupid, but then again we’re in clown world.
I'm petty and unsubbed from someone's channel for using that word.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gurgeh

Quick question, has Magic gone woke or can I relatively safely play with my kid, who showed interest out of nowhere?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Quick question, has Magic gone woke or can I relatively safely play with my kid, who showed interest out of nowhere?

Yes.
1714385257256.jpeg

But I also wouldn’t get into it now for other reasons, too. Jacked up prices, stupid collab shit with universes beyond (i.e. other franchises officially as part of the game like Transformers, Dr. Who, Fallout, etc.), too much fucking product too fast, and rapid power creep on cards.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cards are full woke. Players are mostly autistic or trannies or both. Keep your kid away.

Pokemon cards are probably the safer substitute.

Yugioh is the other big card game and is all autistic weebs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

I've been hearing good things about both Lorcana and the new Star Wars game. I have zero experience with either.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Legends of Runeterra is the best card game I've played but it's online only and not profitable, so uncertain future.