MTG thread

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They just printed a hate...giant? or whatever you'd call it in conspiracy 2. He looks like a real cunt and a half for EDH decks, maybe even playable as tech vs combo in legacy?

en_GhygaqFObK.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It's a very powerful hill giant. I think it likely has a legacy deck waiting for it someday, but not quite yet. Some kind of sultai control shell would love it. The second ability is VERY broad protection from a ton of effects.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, it's spell or ability? This dude is real good vs Lands right? Maze of Ith, Rishadan Port become real bad.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
He looks awesome. You could run an EDH deck w/ him a bit differently than Sidisi or Tasigur.
Today's gains:
GIzJX4g.jpg

My wife got her Bruna/Gisela prerelease today too.
B533LFT.jpg

wJxKEQK.jpg

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah Sultai Elf Tribal EDH? Vomit cards then give everyone the business with Day's Undoing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
New one doesn't even work for the legacy deck, since it can't grab painter (1/3 too stronk!).
Yeah but you can tutor for imperial recruiter than use imperial recruiter to tutor for painter!

Oh wait that's bad.

Well it is an excel file with almost 2000 entries, best I can do is edit the link for google docs and hope it works.

https: //docs. google. com/spreadsheets/d/1z8_oZBtcWntd_Q9UL3JKHkhZww-YUwRBsjc_REkFXx8/edit?usp=sharing

remove the spaces

Tried this but the spreadsheet isn't working for me. A spreadsheet with a bunch of information about different highschools is coming up.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those types of decks are neat but my crew doesn't really play that sort of game. If I dropped Leovold + Teferi's Puzzle Box I'd be flamed for the rest of the night.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Managed to snag my FTV at retail, although it was a bit of a squeeze, as the store I normally buy it at had its allocation cut down to one box of 6 FTVs.

New templating Umezawa's Jitte is much nicer to read than old templating.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When you're building a deck, about how many of each type of card are you shooting for? By type, I mean, things like creatures, lands, spells, special lands, etc.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Nice! Bought my Seal a couple months ago right after ema spoiled vamp tutor. It's nice to have for edh and vintage.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you're building a deck, about how many of each type of card are you shooting for? By type, I mean, things like creatures, lands, spells, special lands, etc.

There's no clear cut answer for that. I have decks with zero creatures and I have decks that are all or mostly creatures and everything in between. Depends what you're building and why.

Sooooo, with that in mind; what colors are you going to use and what theme or idea do you have for how the deck plays?