MTG thread

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
EDH is literally cancer and it's killing magic. Can't wait for people to buy their ~7$ "modern" supplemental packs and open this fucking trash:

374451.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't mind EDH players. I will trade my garbage old rares to them all day long for shock lands.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

Now I wonder what the R, B, and W free spells will be.

Also the land is pre-selling at $50-55 already

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's gonna be so pretty foil.

Free way to break out of Blood Moon is nice, but it's in the color that generally has the least trouble with blood moon.

Maybe if Tribal Fires Naya ever comes back it'll be a nice sideboard, since that deck is all shocks and fetches.

Force of Vigor will probably be a casual edh staple forever, since even if you free-cast it you're at least going 1-for-1, and Return to Dust is super popular (notably exiling instead of destroying, which matters in EDH with the gods bobbling about).

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Now I wonder what the R, B, and W free spells will be.
Saw this comment earlier from the Jim Davis reveal article, seems plausible - especially the last part
I'm calling it: the red one is going to be a Pyrokinesis remake that can hit planeswalkers (but still not face). The black one might be a Contagion remake that doesn't use icky -2/-1 counters...

...And the white one will be unplayable

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
7 dollar packs should have guaranteed foils like 10 dollar packs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Enemy Horizon Canopy cycle at rare.

You're supposed to call the doctor if the erection lasts more than five hours right?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ really surprised they went with a shuffle on each activation for Urza.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Y'all linking these dumb/durdle mode commander cards when this is the shit you should be interested in. Note the lack of "loses all other abilities" text. Infect is back on the menu boys.

G
Sorcery
Until end of turn, target creature you control becomes a Wurm with base power and toughness 6/4.

avultar.jpg