MTV Releases Liquid Television!

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Those Aeon Flux cartoons were always cool. I usually had no idea what was going on but loved them anyways.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
liquidtelevision.com_sl said:
Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
This is what I'm getting when I try to follow through to the link. Someday...

Also, this
MV5BMTUzMjc4MDcyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTkyNjkwMzE@._V1_SY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Cybsled

Fuck ya, I used to love Liquid Television. Aeon Flux was always the highlight ;p

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did The Maxx start on liquid television? I'm pretty sure it's on this new site either way. I fucking loved that cartoon, I have to re-watch because I'm sure I didn't fully appreciate it at the time.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Did The Maxx start on liquid television? I'm pretty sure it's on this new site either way. I fucking loved that cartoon, I have to re-watch because I'm sure I didn't fully appreciate it at the time.
No clue on the answer to your question, but I'm assuming you read the comics?

Sterling

El Presidente
The Maxx was indeed on Liquid Televsion. As was the beginning of Beavis and Butthead.

Cybsled

There was like 1 or 2 Maxx shorts on Liquid TV before it went to full series.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Everything on that show was weird, which is why it was awesome. Fucking idiots running the programming over there have killed off so many great shows over the years. I would kill for a Daria reboot, about her and Jane and the rest of their class in their 30s.

Sterling

El Presidente
The Maxx was one of the few Image comics from the 90s that was legitimately good and not just a platform for Cable and Wolverine clones.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Did The Head begin on Liquid Television as well? I've been wanting to rewatch that series for the longest time.
I'm fairly certain it did. Loved that show. The support group with the other freaks was great. Especially the guy with the lawn mower blade stuck to his head.