Murders and Shootings

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is unbelievable. Can you imagine the level of terror that every parent of a student at that school is feeling right now? You think it's safe to send your kids to school, and then shit like this happens. Unreal.

I don't care much if you're the praying type, pray for, or at least send some positive mental energy to, the families that lost children today.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Human species proving once again it's the worst species on the planet.

MossyBank

N00b
This is sick.
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Jaws_sl

shitlord
Are we going to have to start having armed police at schools at all times? Arm certain teachers , principal , school nurse??? Dont know how we can even stop things like this.

Anemone_sl

shitlord
There is no preventing situations like this from happening in the near or even distant future, sadly. Any measures taken to prevent it will really just hurt the innocents more.

Terribly sad story
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Are we going to have to start having armed police at schools at all times? Arm certain teachers , principal , school nurse??? Dont know how we can even stop things like this.
They armed pilots after 9/11. Why not arm Principals/Vice-Principals.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
So he goes in with a bullet proof vest. Is the shooter expecting to come out of this alive?

Even ff he was caught alive, someone would empty a mag into his face.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What a fucking disgusting situation. When I saw this on the news in the morning before work they were saying only a couple of kids got injured. By the time I get to work, 18 kids dead?! Makes me sick.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how bout you guys shut the fuck up about the pro-gun/anti-gun shit for just a while?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
First time I can remember crying since childhood. I don't want to hear any more. Celexa withdrawal fucking with my emotions + this is just too much.