Murders and Shootings

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else think its fucked up how obama comes to CT and they plaster his picture all over the news papers, but no pictures of the survivors on the front page, and or victims.

Fucking obama...

^ relating to your article
He had previously served a 17-year jail sentence after being convicted of killing his grandmother.
why do we let murderers out of jail i really dont know, self defense is one thing but if you just go out and kill someone specially your own family... you should sit in a fucking cell for the rest of your miserable life.

Trying to have a serious discussion about autism with someone that calls Asperger Syndrome "assburgers" is about as worthwhile as having a discussion about gay rights with Fred Phelps.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
This is written in a way designed to make british think that americans are crazy (like most bbc new articles involving US gun crime), but worth mentioning anyway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20838925

Firefighters? I would ask what kind of person murders firefighters, but in this thread we know the answer.
This is exactly the type of actions that we need more of, though I'd prefer they were directed at the police, military personnel, or government officials.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else think its fucked up how obama comes to CT and they plaster his picture all over the news papers, but no pictures of the survivors on the front page, and or victims.

Fucking obama...
Absolutely not, because every time the media plasters the faces of the victims and their families all over the place, everyone cries about how its exploitation and we should just leave the families alone.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is written in a way designed to make british think that americans are crazy (like most bbc new articles involving US gun crime), but worth mentioning anyway.

Firefighters? I would ask what kind of person murders firefighters, but in this thread we know the answer.
Well considering the guy had already been convicted of murdering his granda with ahammer, better question is why the fuck he was released from prison. Thats a pure and utter failure of our legal/judicial system, not guns(guess we had to make room for all those non violent drug offenders)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

As a felon, he was already banned from ever owning a firearm, yet he got his hands on 3 in one of the most anti-gun states in the country.

Glad to see those gun bans working.

Goatface

Claim seeks $100 million for child survivor of Connecticut school shooting
A $100 million claim on behalf of a 6-year-old survivor is the first legal action to come out of the Connecticut school shooting that left 26 children and adults dead two weeks ago.

The unidentified client, referred to as Jill Doe, heard "cursing, screaming, and shooting" over the school intercom when the gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, opened fire, according to the claim filed by New Haven-based attorney Irv Pinsky. "As a consequence, the ... child has sustained emotional and psychological trauma and injury, the nature and extent of which are yet to be determined," the claim said.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats ridiculous and im sure they know it, which is why they are suing anon. although how does an anon person collect damages?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The names of the parents have to come out. I assume the only reason their names aren't already public is because you can't just up and sue the state, you have to get permission to sue the state first. So there isn't any actual lawsuit yet as I understand it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We don't have a Colorado shooting thread on these boards and I didn't want to start a new thread for this.

So I guess the movie theater in Colorado where the Dark Knight shooting took place sent out free movie tickets to all those families who lost loved one sin the shooting. I found it kinda funny. I guess they are finally reopening and wanted those people to come out for it.

http://news.yahoo.com/colo-theater-s...184020439.html

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Stupid situation all around(catch 22 for the theater). Loved the sound bite of a guy whose son was killed there though, fucking retard was more or less blaming the theater for his kids death and acted like they pissed on his grave with the tickets.