Must Have Software

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I need an Image to PDF Converter full version for free. I need to be able to convert 2-20 Images into one PDF Doc not 2-20 individual PDFs.

Any suggestions?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Nitro Reader will do image -> PDF, but I think it only does 1 file at a time in free mode. Can't remember.

Aegil_sl

shitlord
I guess this is the best place to ask this, I'm looking for a piece of windows software that will strip DRM from iTunes movies. Anyone have any advice on what is good or bad? What are you using that works well?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Any recommendations on screen sharing software? I see Chrome has an app that will allow remote access, but I'm not sure that's necessary. Just want to help a friend out while he drafts in Hearthstone.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I use some of the VNC stuff at work, it seems alright albeit slow. You can use Teamviewer for free. The plus side is there are ios/google apps for Teamviewer so you can even watch him from your phone/tablet. I use it from work to do WoW garrison missions.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Rerolled Bros - What's a preferred [free] PDF editor? My company changed up their expense report process and we need to combine everything into a single PDF and all our company has is Adobe Reader. Which doesn't let you combine individual PDF docs or edit them. Pretty ridiculous to enforce a new process which requires software we don't even have.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Re-building my laptop. Is Microsoft Security Essentials still enough for Anti-Virus or should I be using something else these days?

Windows 7 if that matters.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled Bros - What's a preferred [free] PDF editor? My company changed up their expense report process and we need to combine everything into a single PDF and all our company has is Adobe Reader. Which doesn't let you combine individual PDF docs or edit them. Pretty ridiculous to enforce a new process which requires software we don't even have.
I'm not too sure about a completely free one that is going to let you actually edit them (text in particular), and be worth a shit. I'm interested in hearing the answer to this question as well.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any advice for a go to Media Converter? I basically want to change a bunch of videos into another format. Nothing crazy, but I am new to this.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoy Avast. Been using it for the past 5ish years. Free virus protection that doesn't bog down your system at the same time.

Good stuff.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This software is simple to use, but WTF is this shit? 2 hour paused encode for a pay-popup? Right at the first time using it?

rrr_img_88855.jpg