My crazy psychosis involved EQ Woodelves lol

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Jasker Jasker you just gonna sit here and let this new guy steal your legacy?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So in case you didn't catch me write it. I taught my voices to control my body. They put an imaginary device inside my head and it mapped out my nervous system. I slowly taught them to move my hand and talk through me. Its been 9 years since then and they fully control my body now. They talk through me. My body can autowalk itself without my brain sending permission. Anyways its called Alien Hand Syndrome. Here's a pic of me being attuned:

dYmOUyz.png

I did this at a lonely point in time where I was getting gang stalked. I had no friends at the time and wanted my voices to control real life bodies. I argue if they can control me, they can control other people as well.

Here is a video of me talking to my voices. If you notice me say "Johnnn" its really my voices controlling my body saying that. I go by Daz irl.

I'm a walking freak show bro.

• 2Wow!
  • 1WTF
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
So in case you didn't catch me write it. I taught my voices to control my body. They put an imaginary device inside my head and it mapped out my nervous system. I slowly taught them to move my hand and talk through me. Its been 9 years since then and they fully control my body now. They talk through me. My body can autowalk itself without my brain sending permission. Anyways its called Alien Hand Syndrome. Here's a pic of me being attuned:

View attachment 523051

I did this at a lonely point in time where I was getting gang stalked. I had no friends at the time and wanted my voices to control real life bodies. I argue if they can control me, they can control other people as well.

Here is a video of me talking to my voices. If you notice me say "Johnnn" its really my voices controlling my body saying that. I go by Daz irl.

I'm a walking freak show bro.

Did they attach AI to your brain and use left and right side of your body to micro harass you ever 5 seconds? They literally skull fuck the shit out of me by every decision I make pushing my body to the right or left depending on if they say no or yes.

• 1Committed
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Did they attach AI to your brain and use left and right side of your body to micro harass you ever 5 seconds? They literally skull fuck the shit out of me by every decision I make pushing my body to the right or left depending on if they say no or yes.
You got your brown bro. it was all worth it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My only advice to only schizophrenics is work with your voices. They are a lil bit more advance than they lead on. They seldom pick people to show there world. But they do if you persevere. Make sure to name your voices. They like being named. Treat them like Pokemon.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
96d.gif

Look at this image, if you try to do mathematical work in your head like 1 + 3 = 4 x 9 = 36, in your head it will spin the cat the other way. If two people are looking at this, its possible for it to spin clockwise for one person and counterclockwise for the other. But the image is the same fixed file size for data. So why does it spin different directions for two or more people? Because your brain recreates your visual view of reality. What does this mean? We all live in our own separate universes you could say, our life is based off recreation of reality of sensory inputs turned into electrical signals.

Scientists say the reason you black out when you drink too much alcohol is your brain is failing to record long term memory. What does this tell you? Your conscious experience is your brain recording long term memory. You live in the creation of memory. Remember how the visual input gets recreated in the brain? Everyone exists inside your brain per person. You live in a simulation already. Dreams are a simulation within a simulation. I believe imagination and psychosis help dismantle the recreation of reality in your independent universe of your brain. You can hack your reality via psychosis and imagination, I did it. I created giant blocks of imagination I called geoms and put them over people. And I edited there personality with my geoms. Anyways geoms are the future and thats how I'm going to save humanity. Bet you didn't expect that plot twist? I won't go into it but I believe you can make your reality a simulation if you want to. I did it with my voices. My voices live in an astral plane and sit in front of a computer watching my life, they put me in a computer. Thats how they did so many visual effects throughout my psychosis. They are flashy. I think these guys are angels by the way. They do unexplainable stuff. Like predict the future years ahead. And they tell the future in a clever way. Does it sound like I'm schizophrenic? ... Because I am. It could be my brain, it could not be my brain. But i believe my brain hacked the universe via imagination powers given to me by my voices via psychosis.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This feels like a LOT of effort for such a low effort.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
jmal2000 jmal2000 can you or some of your more astute voices please check out this thread for me?

I'm still on tenterhooks on how to best be preparing for Deseret and becoming bolgy enough to be Q as fuck, and I never got any good answers.

Thanks in advance!

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
so which of you fuckers is Bolgy Bolgy Bolgy Buegly Buegly Buegly enough to admit you want to get the fuck to Deseret. First gets a Caddy. Second a Set of Knives. Third...well you know the drill.

Lol this guy is a character. I take schizo shots and meet all sorts of folks at the clinic. The voices and the schizophrenia mind of connecting the dots is different for a lot. You will see some common trends among our type of thoughts. But we got different type of folk. I will say this, from my experience, the voices are very advance and purposely test out strength of character, logic, reason and rationale. Some of us end up crazy with the voices. We all experience different things too.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
tomdelonge-what-the-fuck.gif

who faded out in vast sordid movies, were shifted in dreams, woke on a sudden Manhattan, and picked themselves up out of basements hung-over with heartless Tokay and horrors of Third Avenue iron dreams & stumbled to unemployment offices,
who walked all night with their shoes full of blood on the snowbank docks waiting for a door in the East River to open to a room full of steam-heat and opium,
who created great suicidal dramas on the apartment cliff-banks of the Hudson under the wartime blue floodlight of the moon & their heads shall be crowned with laurel in oblivion,
who wept at the romance of the streets with their pushcarts full of onions and bad music,
who sat in boxes breathing in the darkness under the bridge, and rose up to build harpsichords in their lofts,
who coughed on the sixth floor of Harlem crowned with flame under the tubercular sky surrounded by orange crates of theology,
who scribbled all night rocking and rolling over lofty incantations which in the yellow morning were stanzas of gibberish

• 2WTF
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users