My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
CSB: Work brought me to this little town once for just one day, and on my 21st birthday no less. I'm not much of a drinker, so I just puttered around town on my skateboard. Met up with eventually 20 other people also just skating around town, and just hung out and had fun until like 1AM. Simple pleasures, and nice people!!

So yeah you get my vote(s)!

iannis

Musty Nester
Like Boone, NC. Wtf... Boone lost to Chattanooga?

Fuck this poll. Shit is rigged. I voted 50 extra times for Washington because I am offended.

Plus tits. That's 25 per.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
JSwDpV7.png

Chesire_sl

shitlord
i'll vote for port angeles simply because every time I had to drive through Tennessee I am tempted to go all pulp fiction on some inbred cracker as in english motherfucker do you speak it

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Captcha gets harder the more times you vote
If if starts requiring math this will be no problem as it might get too hard for Tennesseans to vote at all!

Voted because payment, and because contest is dumb.

Picking the locations in our fifth annual Best Town Ever contest wasn't easy. We looked for places with great access to trails and public lands, thriving restaurants and neighborhoods, and, of course, a good beer scene-all while excluding the winners and runners-up from the past three years to make room for hidden gems, underdogs, and towns on the rise.
They should have had some better measure of criteria, and/or max population. Detroit on a poll for best 'towns' in America?! I guess it would qualify in the 'underdog' category?

Jimmies rustled. Voting more for Port Angeles.

Oldbased

> Than U
I'll keep voting over and over just cause the salty Chatanooba people make me mad, plus I've been there. It is a shit hole. Much better places in eastern TN for da views.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Voted 6 times at my house plus tried to rally up some more votes via Facebook.

Sadly our voting powers have greatly diminished since our glory days.
frown.png

Tell that lovely lady her efforts are appreciated.