Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_94964.jpg

What do you think, J49?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
update....meet with Deena....she had a lot to say about her man...shes not real happy and is thinking of ending it, he got so angry at her last night, that her scared her, also she said sex is not enjoyable with him anymore....onto the date part first i played with her and made her cum 3 times, then we did our usual thing, but due to my coitus acting up i only came 3 times, sucks,
then went to the bar and had lunch, saw Alison...blah blah, blah
now heading back to the office i called capri...wolf was taking her home, but he turned around and we met up, i offered to take capri home...gave her my leftover wings and fries, on the way to her house she was crying about money , is there anything she can do for me, told her no, don't feel good, well we ended up stopping by a river, told her to sit in my lap, she offered bj, sex....no no no...eventually i told her to take her jeans off, i got the lotion out and started rubbing her pussy and rubbing, and rubbing, until she came all over my pants (meanwhile, she found one of deenas red hairs on the back seat) anyway, i gave her $20 for letting me make her cum

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She's a fucking whore, she'll appreciate the lotion, or next time he'll use sandpaper.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
She's a fucking whore, she'll appreciate the lotion, or next time he'll use sandpaper.
Still! He puts the lotion on her skin! Or else she'll get the sand paper again....?

It's like J49 is going to kill her and make a skin suit....

Sorry, maybe I should have spoilered that.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
he asked her to teach him how to give a blowjob ... this guy is weird
So Wolf asked Capri how to give blowjobs? Instead of playing butler for Johnny, one of this trips will end with Wolf servicing Johnny. Add the baby wipes for a clean anal cavity - oh boy...

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Somehow that feels like the creepiest post in this entire thread.
Seimone Joy Vicario
(November 13, 1987 - April 6, 2015)

Seimone Joy Vicario on April 6, 2015 of West Deptford. Age 27. Sadly loved and missed by her mother Shannon Verdi (nee Vicario) and step father Ralph Verdi of West Deptford. Mother of Hunter Andrew. Sister of Daniel Vicario, Megan Tareila, Victoria Tursi, Gabrielle Tursi, Roman Verdi and Dante Verdi. Granddaughter of Helen Mastalski. Close friend of Bruce Pringle.
Seimone had a heart filled with love and always wanted to give kisses. She had a passion for cats, loved to read and was always willing to help people.

Services are pending.

In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the family.

Arrangements by BOUCHER FUNERAL HOME, Deptford.
And with her real name, and the names of all her relatives now cached in google for posterity, it should make for great reading and holiday conversation when somebody searches her or their name and reads this thread.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And with her real name, and the names of all her relatives now cached in google for posterity, it should make for great reading and holiday conversation when somebody searches her or their name and reads this thread.
You can't google into this forum.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
another weekend, another fight with my whore....subconsciously, i guess i am trying to push her away
need to clear up cap space for Deena....

Status
Not open for further replies.