Not open for further replies.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_95178.jpg
Yes!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Wolf is picking up Deena for me today..........I am so excited, Deena is truly amazing at sex, she gets super horny really quick, and cannot wait to jump on it, i also like that she gets naked right away, never says no, and doesn't stop until were both satisfied
rrr_img_95199.jpg
rrr_img_95200.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Uh... Aren't you paying them? Like... What are you asking ahooker to do that even when you pay them they still say no?
with capri...she sometimes won't get completely nude, is reluctant to let me massage her pussy
deena will let me do whatever, its more state of mind than actual acts, deena is just more fun

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm sad that Deena and Tyrone's relationship isn't going well. I thought he was The One for sure.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I'm sad that Deena and Tyrone's relationship isn't going well. I thought he was The One for sure.
actually, i encouraged her to work on their relationship, shes better off in a relationship with him, then she is without him, we were talking she even remarked that if i was available we would have been in a relationship long ago,
she needs his strictness, shes a wild one, who needs to be tempered, she just hates someone trying to change her, but at the same time realizes the changes are for the better

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wolf is picking up Deena for me today..........I am so excited, Deena is truly amazing at sex, she gets super horny really quick, and cannot wait to jump on it, i also like that she gets naked right away, never says no, and doesn't stop until were both satisfied
rrr_img_95199.jpg
rrr_img_95200.jpg
Right. She stops when she is satisfied...ie when you pay her smack money.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am figuring it has something to do with the mom trying to blackmail him from the info she got from her daughter. Or god forbid this was one big troll about her death.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought he was just laughing at you people because she died first. Or maybe he's implying there was more to her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.