My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Does your wife ever wonder why you don't have any money?
i cash my check and give it to my wife, she gives me money for the week, she keeps a tight budget and tracks all expenditures, just because thats the way she always is, i always have "family money" but never spend that on whores, actually my lifestyle is really good financially speaking, both sons in private schools, one starts college next year, were paying for everything, $500,000 home, with in ground pool on 2.5 acres, living the dream, the wife was out by the pool all weekend in a bikini and she was looking fantastic, sent the boys to comic con on saturday, so we had the house to ourselves, she put on her school girl skirt and we fucked around all afternoon, i did get a 3 minute blowjob, meanwhile i licked her pussy forever

Johnny, why isn't wifey in your sig? Seems a bit unfair, especially if she's giving head and letting you eat her arse, just like the others. Doesn't need to be her name, just 'wifey'.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nevermind the fact that your wife is supposedly hot but we don't get to see nudes of her, just all these skankopotamus junkie women.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Johnny, why isn't wifey in your sig? Seems a bit unfair, especially if she's giving head and letting you eat her arse, just like the others. Doesn't need to be her name, just 'wifey'.
because this is a whore thread...although technically shes the highest paid for the least amount of effort

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i did get a 3 minute blowjob, meanwhile i licked her pussy forever

Now i understand why you spend so much money in whores

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
J49 do you miss Seimone? Also when you ate your wifes pussy forever are you still doing it right now? How many orgasms did you give her?

Status
Not open for further replies.